(Prince) they're sick

-Prince's pov-
"Y/n!" I call from the kitchen, "I think I burnt my soup.." I sniff and sneeze into my elbow.

"Ohmygod Prince! Jeez! How do you burn soup?" Y/n rushes into the kitchen and sees the mess I made by the stove.

"Heh.." I nervously scratch the back of my head, "It was an accident.." I look at her, she's scary when she's angry.

"I know, bub. But, how do you burn soup?" She giggles and turns off the cooker, pouring away the burnt liquid.

"I.. I don't know?" I giggle with her and we laugh for the next few minutes.

"Shall I make you something?" She asks me and I nod frantically. Y/n makes the best food and it makes me happy.

"What will it be, Prince?" Y/n ties an apron around her waist and looks at me, waiting for my response.

"...soup? But this time not burnt." I chuckle and so does she and begins getting the correct ingredients and starts preparing my meal.

I go into the living room and wait patiently for y/n.

"Honestly, I can't believe you burnt soup." Y/n hands me a bowl of warm and creamy, chicken noodle soup.

"Yeah me neither." I take the bowl and shovel the contents into my mouth. It tastes so good! 

"You're adorable." Y/n mumbles and wraps her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You know," I say and I finish the soup, "We should have a private battle."

"Prince.."

"Nonono I'm fine! It's just you seem so bored looking after me and I could try to make it seem less dull if we-"

Y/n kisses me and I immediately become quiet.

"We'll stay here." She says and continues cuddling me.

"O-okay then." I sneeze again and y/n rubs my back.