(Goggles) first kiss

-your pov-
I run to the middle of the stage, spraying ink everywhere. I wait for Goggles to appear as we were having a private battle, he suggested it and I thought it would be fun but I don't know where he is.

"Goggles! Where are you?" I call out for him but I get no answer, "Hmm.."

I decide to swim to his base but he wasn't there. Also there was no sign of blue ink anywhere.

There was absolutely no trace of him.

"God dammit, Goggles, where are you??" I mutter and go back to the middle of the stage.

After a few minutes of hanging around, I super jump back to my base and ink more turf. Just as I finish covering everything, I hear a giggle above me.

"Goggles?" I look up and see a flicker of blue very briefly before disappearing, "Hey get back here you little shit!"

I climb up the wall but only to be disappointed, he wasn't there.

"I'm over here, y/n!" He shouts and waves at me from the other side of the stage.

I don't say anything and do my best to swim as fast as I can over to him.

"I'm here!" I say, and look around.

"Behind you!"

I turn around and he kisses me unexpectedly. It was short and sweet and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

I could feel my face heat up and a blue blush spread across his face.

"Y-you found me, hehe" He scratches the back of his neck.

"I.. I did, and you kissed me!"

"S-sorry.."

"No! You should do it more often~" I hug him and he hugs back.

"Oh, okay, I'll kiss you more then" He smiles at me before kissing me again, this time it was longer.

"We're having more private battles" I pull away smirking.

"Uh, y-yeah we should"

I chuckle at his nervousness and kiss him again.