(Aloha) they're sick

(Okay so I forgot this part somehow, not sure how, so yeah here it is, sorry hehe)

-your pov-
"Y/n please I'm dying! I am literally dying!" Aloha grabs my leg as he was on his knees being far too dramatic.

"You have a cold, you're fine!" I giggle.

"But.. but I'm dying?"

"No you're not, get up." I hold out my hand for him to take but he refuses.

"I can't believe you don't care about me dying. I'd care if you were. How could you be so rude to this handsome face~?" He winks at me and sniffs.

I roll my eyes and give up, I walk through to the living room very slowly as Aloha was still attached to my leg being dragged along the floor.

"Alright you can get off my leg now."

My boyfriend finally let's go of me and sits on the couch with me and spreads himself out taking up half of it.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask and allow him to put his legs over me.

"You~" 

"For godsake Aloha!"

"Heheh, okay sorry. Um, how about we say a bunch of pickup lines to each other and whoever gets flustered first loses." Aloha suggests.

"Alright then, I'll go first. Can you take me to a doctor? Because I just broke my leg falling for you."

"I know you're busy today but can you add me to your to-do list?"

"Are you a cake? Cause I want a piece of that."

"Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?"

"Your hand looks heavy, here let me hold it for you."

"There's a sale in my room, all clothes are one hundred percent off."

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but humans are still alive right?"

"You're wrong~!" Aloha giggles and crawls over to me.

"Wait what?" Was all I could say before he kisses me very passionately. The kiss lasts for a few minutes and when we finally pull away I was speechless and a blush was covering my face.

"Oh look at that~ you're flustered, I win~!"

"Hey that's not fair you didn't say we could kiss, otherwise I would have done it ages ago.."

"What's stopping you~?" Aloha holds his arm out for me.

I hesitate but then I quickly grab his arm and he pulls me onto his lap.

If I get sick, I guess I get sick, Aloha just has a cold, it won't kill me.