Chapter - 9

LIVING ROOM

YOUR POV

Jungkook - You're quite the girl scout, though

After reaching the decision to go see Kook's mother, we head back to our place. Kook gives me a tired look as I gather up the paper bags full of his old things.

Jungkook - She said she gave you this stuff because she didn't want it, right? I don't see why you'd have any obligation to bring it back to her.

Y/N - Kook, people don't always mean everything they say, you know?

Jungkook - Yeah?

Y/N - You don't seriously believe that every word that comes out of someone's mouth is what they really think, do you? It's worth trying to become someone who can forgive other's rash words and not be hurt by them.

Jungkook - ...Which manga did you steal that line from?

Y/N - Sorry, it's not from a manga. It's something my grandma used to say.

Jungkook - Your grandma had style.

Y/N - I know, right? Anyway, I think this should do it.

Jungkook - Hold up. You don't need to bring back everything, right? You should take out the heavy stuff.

Y/N - Aww, c'mon.

Jungkook - No 'aww's'. Like, how about leaving this bag with the books and things....

All of a sudden Jungkook stops speaking and comes to a halt.

Y/N - Kook? Something wrong?

Jungkook - Nothing... Anyway, leave it here. It'll just weigh you down. Let's go.

Y/N - Ack! Hey, wait!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER'S HOUSE