Chapter 7: Staying

The wind whipped my hair around, it felt more pleasant then when I ran here. I heard Edward's footsteps close behind me. He was gaining on me and very quickly might I add. I let him pass me, we locked eyes and he laughed. Little did he know that I was holding back.

"You better hurry, Bella. He's gonna win." Emmett laughed far behind us. I grinned an evil smile.

"I have no intention of letting him win, Emmett." I said.

I heard Alice's bell like laughter, then I decided to take off at full speed. We were closer to my place, I sped past Edward in half a second and was at my doorstep in the next half.

I leaned against the door frame and tried to look bored, several seconds later Edward appeared with a very shocked expression glued to his face. The others appeared seconds later as well.

"How are you faster than me?" A very perplexed Edward asked.

I had to laugh again and said "I am very powerful for just a half-breed." They all joined in my laughter, after awhile only a few chuckles could be heard. I felt exhaustion wash over me again, I really need to get in bed before I collapse.

I yawned.

"Do you guys have a place to sleep tonight?" I asked curiously. I didn't want them to leave.

"Bella, you know we don't sleep." said Rose.

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean." I stated.

"No, we don't. We were actually just passing through to go home." said Carlisle.

"So you'll have to leave?" I said with sadness picking me up and sealing me in its envelope.

"Not necessarily," spoke Carlisle. My head shot up. I did not realize I was even staring at the ground. Carlisle continued to speak.

"We were on a hunting trip, a vacation of sorts in Virgina. We don't have to be home yet, vacation is still here. I'd say we have a bit more than a week." He finished.

I felt the spread of hope engulf me.

"So you're all willing to stay with me?" I asked.

"Only if everyone agrees." Carlisle stated. Edward and Alice stepped forward and spoke in unison. "Definitely."

The others agreed with nods of their heads, except Rosalie just rolled her eyes.

"Great! Let's go inside, there should be enough room for everyone!" I said over ecstatic.

I couldn't hold in my happiness at their information, I started bouncing. I let my emotions flow freely and Jasper started jumping too.

"Calm down, Bella. Preferably before Jasper jumps through the patio roof." said Edward.

I laughed and lead them inside. I opened the door and everyone filed in, they gasped at my beautiful house.

"Wow, Bella! It's beautiful." complimented Esme.

"Thanks, Esme." I said

"Feel free to roam around, but all I ask is that you'll keep quiet, and Emmett don't break anything." I stated.

"HEY! I resent that!" He wined.

"There's plenty of game stations over in the rec. room, just be quiet!" I yelled. He was gone before I finished, the rest laughed.

"Bella?" asked Edward. "Yes?" I said.

"Uhm, uhh. Nevermind." He studdered out.

"Well, then I'm heading off to bed, make yourself comfortable. Please keep it quiet, I can't sleep if there's a lot of noises." I yelled the last bit towards Emmett who was all the way down the hall. His booming laughter echoed down the hallway all the way back to me.

I chuckled all the way up the stairs, as I reached the second to last step to the top I stopped.

"Alice, can you join me tonight? I need to show you something." I said while turning to face them at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you going to show me?" Alice asked confused.

"You'll see if you come with me." I said.

"Alright." She said and gave Jasper a quick kiss.

************************************************************************************************************

Well, I don't know what to say there has been a few fans that have acually given me feedback and question and keep writing and updating. I love all of it and really I just wanted to make this story the best and everything.

I could use more feedback on what you guys think I should make happen or what you want to happen or something, I want to get to know my readers and such. Hoped you guys loved this chapter and enjoyed reading it. i know my chapters are short compared to other writers like the ones i read but I don't want this book to be a short one and I donn't want to get writers block or anything on it so i'm taking it slow but i swear to you one of the next couple of chapters will be super long, i swear to it.

Well, read, comment, vote, show the love my loves ;D