Phil's eyes were shining with giddy pride, his lips unable to stop a bright grin from escaping to the surface. "So? What do you think? Truthfully, it was Dan who arranged the list of food and helped me cook the majority of it... But after a few tries, I got better at manning the kitchen by myself!" He ran around the corner excitedly, motioning for Dan to do the same. Dan cocked his head to the side as he stood beside his friend, looking over and wondering what he was supposed to do. Suddenly, Phil broke out into a wacky pose, arms outstretched in a fantastical manor. Soon Dan understood and did the same, flashing a bright smile in (Y/N)'s direction. "I present to you: A Night in the Life of Dan and Phil! Movie edition!"

Continuing the momentum, Dan began speaking in an announcer voice, trying his best to sell the experience. "That's right! Here for one night only- but not actually since we will absolutely do this again with you- Movie night extravaganza! Pull up your favorite blanket, grab a pillow, stuff your face with food, 'cause we're here to make you the happiest you've ever been!" Dan smirked devilishly, running his hands through his brown curls as he struck an anime pose. "The Fun starts now! Or... at least when you get your food. But please do it soon, Phil and I are both starving. Oh my God, (Y/N), I swear you're trying to kill us..."

(Y/N)'s entire demeanor shone a heavenly light, so bright that Dan was forced to look away momentarily. The girl in front of him smiled like never before, bursting into a howlish laughter; tears of joy began peeking out from the corner of her eyes. She held onto her plate with one hand has she steadied herself against a nearby wall, threatening to fall over from hysterics. Dan couldn't help himself any longer. He too broke out into boisterous laughter, the warm glow of unfiltered happiness flowing through his entire body. Without a second thought, he reached for (Y/N) and gave her a doting hug from behind, bringing her closer as they laughed together. Dan looked over at Phil and noticed he was laughing as well, though a different sense of happiness seemed to shine from him.

In their embrace, Dan directed (Y/N) towards the food. "C'mon, let's eat already!" He looked down at the girl in his arms, a warm feeling enveloping his features. Suddenly, (Y/N) looked up. Dan felt his heart skip a beat with how close she was to his face, her light breaths brushing against his skin like gentle feathers. What was only a short moment felt like forever as (Y/N)'s eyes bore into Dan's, an electric shock being sent through his veins. She didn't even say anything, only nodding as she escaped his grasp, a dusty pink glow brushed across her cheeks.

"Ahem, I think I'll go get some food now." She cleared her throat a little; Dan did the same while he looked away for a second. "I honestly don't know how to thank you guys. Really, this is... amazing."

Dan smiled, her genuine words so touching to hear. "No need to thank us. We just want you to have a great night. After all that has happened... you absolutely deserve a goofy night with us. What are friends for?"

(Y/N)'s features softened as she nodded in agreement, her actions unknowingly sending Dan into cardiac arrest. He briefly wondered if he would be able to survive the night without passing out from her fatal attractions.

---------------------------

You and the boys had just finished your second movie, the afternoon having faded away a long time ago as you all huddled together on your apartment floor, copious amounts of food and separate plates littering the floor. The feast the boys prepared had gone off without any problems as you hungrily sampled everything your kitchen had to offer. Your personal favorite was the inclusion of multiple different hot chocolate flavors; you were honestly touched that Dan had remembered this important detail about yourself. It made you wonder often he was paying attention to you.

However, this next movie choice would let both the boys know where you stood in the bravery department. While the first two movies were nothing short of action and comedy, Phil had suggested they try a different genre for a little bit: Horror.