"Ma'am. can we do training tomorrow instead please?!" they all whined

"Sure! Sure....." I walked inside and hid behind the fridge. I hope he doesn't find me....My mom and Rose are out and my wolves are tired. Aww man.... love is stupid! This mark is stupid! All of this is stupid!

I feel like a total idiot.....falling for that duche. I banged my head in frustration on the fridge. I felt someone tug my pants and I screamed as jumped. "ma,ma,ma..."

"Oh...it's just you baby...." I smiled and took him up. He began chewing on my hair and that was good...he would stay quiet. I felt like an absolute child playing hide and seek.

"Eva? where did you disappear?!" I heard him shouting from upstairs. Oh jeez what do I do....

I took in a deep breath, causally walked over to the TV and skimmed through the channels .

"Where were you, was there a hole in the ground or something, you vanished!"

"I-i........ummm.....was... talking to my wolves...yeah! talking to my wolves..." I answered nervously.

"Rafael..., I really need to g-get some sleep, Goodnight......." With that I rushed up the stairs with Eran in my arms. the others reached for me, but I was too embarrassed to face him.

I felt so stupid because it wasn't even night. 

I fell asleep hugging him tight when I felt the presence of the another person in my room. I didn't bother to wake up and just cuddled closer to my baby. That's when both Eric and Reyna were placed in my extended arm and I was surprised.

"Eva.....you really are weird...." I heard him say. I wanted to reply but I just let him speak.

"You are everything I want in a wife except.......the fact that you beat me up and treat me like a child....,I know I'm childish but....hopefully one day you can give me a chance. He patted my shoulder and walked out of my room taking off the lights and closing the door.

My face heated up and my heart rate increased.. Omg......What am I going to do. How in the world am I gonna face him after that!!!! He will notice I am avoiding him and come around me more.....What to do?!....What to do?!...I'm completely dumbstruck.

Just then Reyna woke up along with her brothers and began crying. 

"Shhh....my sweet babies....you will make daddy come into the room and mamma doesn't want that so please don't cry. You poor, poor babies....mommy hasn't fed you yet hasn't she." I shushed

Now that thy were full, I lay them back on my bed and they instantly fell asleep. All except for Eric. "Ma,ma!" he babbled pointing at my laptop. Oh boy...this baby. I opened it up and put on his favorite show playlist.....which consisted of everything from Nickelodeon and Disney Junior.

He made himself comfortable on my lap and watched the screen.  Eran woke up and instead of chewing, he sat on me and watched the screen also......oh no....now two of my babies are addicted to the TV. I propped my head on my hand and  a few pillows since I've been sitting her for like two hours. I was just about ready to sleep when I heard someone calling my name. Aww hell no! I put them down and surrounded them with pillows. I jumped out the window and rushed into Elnora's tent. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just passing by to check on my favorite wolf....haha.." I giggled nervously. I didn't expect her eyes to light up and hug me.

"Yay! I am your favorite!!!" Oh boy....what have I done now. Apparently everyone heard and rushed over to the tent.

"What how come she is your favorite and not me?!" one ask

"Yea...I want to be a favorite too!" Some pouted.

"What's going on out here?!" I heard Rafael ask sternly.

"She picked Elnora as her favorite and not me!" They said.

"Who picked Elnora as their favorite..?.." 

Ev.....a..... did.....Where did she go?"

I was behind a tree not far from them and hiding not making a sound. 

"Hold on....I picked up her scent." He trotted towards my hiding place and I teleported myself into a bedroom in the house.

I crouched at the side of the bed and sat there not making a sound.

Just then I heard is footsteps and the room door flung open.

"Eva really is a weird girl.... anywho..best get to taking a bath...according to her and Rose, I need one."

Oh God! I need to get out of here. I can't teleport anymore....I  did too much times today and my energy isn't regained yet....I don't wan to see him naked!! What to do..? What to do..? Yes! hide under the bed. Always the best option!. I crawled underneath his bed and lay there. 

I wonder where I put my charger? I looked around me and the charger cord was by my stomach. I was petrified. Not noticing he reached for it and I laughed as he slightly tickled me. H rose the sheets and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Uhhh...Hi.....How are you today...?" He pulled me out from my feet and looked me straight in the eyes once more.

"Oh...I see what's going on here....you were waiting for me weren't you?'

"Aw Hell naw!"

"Then why were you in my room?"

"I....ummm........My babies are calling me gotta split so Bye!!!" And with that I shot out of his room and into mines. I shut the door behind me and slid to the ground. My chest was pounding and I couldn't catch my breath. Doesn't that man know how to  wear a friggin shirt, walking around bareback. How ruthless. "mamamama.." they called pointing at the laptop which has a dead battery. "Bath time babies". They got really excited and I took them to the tub. 

I turned the water to luke warm and it filled the tub. I threw in their bubble bath and a bath bomb  along with a few of their bath time toys.

"Eva?! May I come in please?" 

"NO! I mean n-no I-im taking a-a bath...yes I'm taking a bath....So leave!"

"Why? I have to speak with you." Oh no...I can't speak with him... he'll figure  me out in no time at all. Love is stupid! Love is stupid! Love is stupid!. It is so friggin stupid!!! I yelled in my head.

"Dadada"

"So, this is how you take a bath.... full on cloths and outside of the bath tub" he said raising a brow. When the heck did he enter my room!?!'

"I said I was giving my babies a bath not bathing...." I lied

"You've been acting really strange lately....what's wrong. Do you have a fever?" he asked touching my head and neck. I instantly turned beet red.

"It's worse than I thought! I'll go get you some medicine!"

I was dumbfounded. I'm glad he didn't figure anything out....