Ending: Let's Start A Riot

3rd POV
A year later.

Ozpia: We haven't heard from him for weeks, his killings has been stopped. He is still out there, I can feel it. And someone has convinced him to stop killing.

A sun set was setting, a sword was plunge into a tree, a sniper rifle was resting against the tree. Armor pieces was scattered across the ground, an eye patch, and a scarf was with the weapons. He was sitting on the edge of the cliff, his leg hang. His right white eye was blinded by the sunlight. He looked down, seeing a long and stepped drop.

Y/n: (Never thought a person would persuade me into... this.)

He looks back at the sunset. Although he couldn't see both of his eyes, to him, it was a beautiful sunset to witness.

Y/n POV
I groan as I get up, I put my arm over my stomach. I stumble a bit, before gaining my composure and walk back to the tree. Where I sit down and relax, let out a sigh and enjoy the sunset. I hear somebody coming, I look to see Ozpia.

Ozpia: Hey... what happened?

Me: Just... a stab wound.

She got closer and sigh.

Ozpia: What changed you? What made you turn into... this-

Me: Monster? People say Salem's a monster, but to me... Everyone is a monster, and being monster is human. Isn't that what matters? Being human? In time people will finally accept the monsters they have created. Because they will need them when they are hopeless. It is about Anarchy, they are the ones keeping balance into Order and Chaos.

Ozpia: Let me help you, you don't have to be alone. We can make you a regular person, a sane person, please. We can be... regular people, I don't know what corrupted you, but there is a way.

I sigh, as I put my hand on her shoulder.

Me: I'm sorry, but no... No. It's too late for that, I can never be saved. You can never save a demon, a demon with such intentions that will be looking upon as a... well, a demon. As if right now, I am at between, light and dark, leaning towards the dark side. Only reason why I am on the between, was because of her. The sins and crimes latches onto me, I... you can't believe if someone like me ever change. Even if there is good inside of me...

I put my hand away.

Ozpia: What are you going to do then?

Me: I'll just, I'll just wait here... *chuckles* until my time has come. You know, this one time I had a knew this one joke from my father. It's ironic. Here is this one guy, he's lonely, he just wanted friends. In his birthday, he got a stuffed animal and that stuffed animal is his friend. It made him psychotic. Then another person wants to be his friend, but he wouldn't. He says "you'll just cast me away from my friend."

She giggles.

Ozpia: That is ironic.

Ozpia POV
He smiles, so passionately, not psychotic. But it feel genuinely happy. He hugs me, tightly, I hug him back. I feel his tears running against my face and hitting on my clothing. He then whispers "Thank you..." Before he slowly gets heavy and falls to the ground, I caught him, I went down to my knees and check his pulse. His heart wasn't beating. I choke, before I stand up and walk off.

3rd POV
Ever since then, Y/n's missing. Ironwood has stopped searching for him, he presume that he is dead. Years passed down the road, Team CFVY as adults walk around the forest during their mission. Before coming across a cliff side, they walk up to the cliff. They saw various of items, such as a scarf; armor pieces; a sniper rifle; a sword that is still plunge into a tree; and and eye patch. His body however is gone, something has written on the scarf in blood...

ΔŇΔŘĆĦ¥ ŴΞŁŁ ŁΞV€ ØŇ