A$$A$$INATION II

Y/n POV
I slowly sneak into the camp, before I pull out my sword and basically killing everyone on the camp. Eventually, one of them alerted the whole camp, which I have no problem with. I give my clones weapons to attack them, which leaves me in a disadvantage. If they saw my clones and kills it, they would know it is a clone with amazing logic and common sense!

WFSoldier: Report this to Adam!

WFSoldier: Alright!

I follow him to Adam's tent, I grab his throat and slit it. I drop him, before walking in, which surprise surprise. Adam was aiming Blush at me.

Me: Nice to see an old friend.

Adam: An old "friend" is too much for a person like you.

Me: Let me just walk out.

I walk out, following up with Adam rushing outside aiming Blush everywhere. I jump down, knocking down Blush.

Me: Have you thought about Blake? I do. Let me tell you, she will look pretty when I do such good things to her.

Adam: Don't you dare lay a finger on her.

Me: Or what? She will look pretty, with her jaw hanging low, spitting blood onto my sword, fingers broken, arm's dislocated, and mostly importantly, missing cat ears. Hehe~ Please don't tell me that I can't be in your life. Because let me tell you...

I drop my rifle, before bringing out my sword.

Me: That bitch costed my business...

He picks up Blush.

Adam: What business? You're just killing faunus. People like you should die.

Me: And animals like you should be slowly dying. You're no exception when dealing with me, you're just another animal that has to be put down.

I bring out photos from my other pocket, throw it to him to see.

Me: I don't need them anymore, I can bury it with you, six feet under.

Adam looks through, before dropping them, to see dead faunus in the most gruesome ways. He brought out his weapon.

Adam: You're sick!

Me: Am I? Or am I just cleaning the filth?

He immediately attacks, I block it with my sword.

Me: You know, you're about it be my six hundred kill.

He cuts my sword in half, before kicking me. I got up, before hundreds of my clones surrounded him.

Me: What are you going to do? I've killed your men, and basically you are about to get killed after this fight. What makes you think you have a chance to kill me? I produces hundreds, and even thousands of clones to kill my targets.

Adam: Because you're the real animal here.

My clone hits him on the back, following up with a choke slam and a kick in the face. He swings his swords, killing a few of my clones. He swings his swords, instantly wiping the clones. I order my clone to grab my rifle, I watch the battle as Adam struggles as my clones hold him down. Before my clone came down holding my rifle, I take it and start aiming at his left shoulder, my clones was restraining him, I fired. A bullet went through his left shoulder, he swings it on his right and wipes almost half of the clones. He face towards me and I grew a sadistic smile.

Me: When I'm done with you, I'll kill everyone you knew. I'm not talking about assassinations, oh no. I'm talking about a killing spree, years of training has led me to beat you. The White Fang commander. Or whatever it is, when I'm finish with the White Fang. The faunus will be no more, gone from existence. I'll kill whoever is in my way, I'll kill whoever is a parasite to me. What makes you think you can simply kill me? For all you know, I'm just a clone. I'm hiding in the shadows, or I'm one of them in the crowd.

He continues to kill the clones, I am not making more. Because sooner or later, one of us gets tired and fall. One of them caught Wilt from his hands, he tries to punch it, but one of them punches Adam in the face. It races to get to me and throws it to me, I check it out before Adam starts firing at the clones and I start slowly walk behind him. He look like he runs out of ammo, he tries to reload, but I slice his right arm off. He yells in pain, and I smiled due to his aura was out because of my shot and clones punching him.

Me: Now, which one should it be? Spare Blake and kill you? Or kill Blake and spare your life?

Adam: Ahh!! *groans*

I grab his hair, pulled it back.

Me: You have ten seconds, before I'll kill you both.

Adam: Kill... me... spare her...

Me: Hmm... thanks for the suggestion, but I'll think I do both.

Adam: WAI-!!

I put the sword through his mouth, before turning it, snapping his jaw. I grab Blush, before walking out of the camp. A sadistic smile is on my face, oh I can't wait to see what I can do to a cat like Blake.