A$$A$$INATION

Y/n POV
I was sent to Ozpia's office, forcefully. I am sitting in the chair, getting bored by the minute. Ozpia sip her drink out of her mug, before setting it down.

Ozpia: What can I do to make sure that you be not rebellious?

Me: I don't know.

I said sarcastically, before putting my feet up on her desk.

Me: Maybe something that I do.

Ozpia: Oh, I see.

She open a drawer and put out a file.

Ozpia: Like an assassination?

This caught my interest. I grab the file and open it, to see a picture of a male wearing black and red, which is also a bull faunus.

Ozpia: We recently found out about their leader, Adam. He has cause enough problems as it is. I want you to take care of him.

Me: Well, this has taken turn of events.

Ozpia: You will be assigned once you apologize to Yang, Velvet, and Cardin.

Me: Hm, alright. I'll apologize, only because this is my favorite hobby. But, I noticed that this bomb wasn't doing it's job. Also, why Cardin?

Ozpia: Well, I guess I need to fix that. For Cardin, you call him, and I quote "Car-dick Whine-chester." Now, go apologize.

I got up, head to the elevator, and begin to look for... them. I found Team CFVY in the library, talking to Team RWBY. Once they have they sights on me, they have hatred in their faces and I walk up to them, resulting Velvet hiding behind the asian guy and Yang walking towards me. Her eyes turn red as her hair almost looks like her flames.

Yang: What do you want?

Me: I just want to apologize for what I did. You know, calling Velvet a animal, pulling your ears, and all of that.

Yang: Well, I accept your apology for now. But that doesn't mean we are friends.

Me: Same.

Yang: Also if you do that again, we won't accept your apology.

Me: Yeah, yeah. Save your threats when you actually mean it.

I walk off, I skip Cardin and head back to Ozpia's office, where I grab the file.

Ozpia: You didn't apologize to Cardin.

Me: Why should I? It is like I didn't hurt his feelings, or matter in fact, he wasn't there when it happened.

Ozpia: Good point, well. I hope you good luck with this difficult assassination.

Me: Yeah, thanks. Do I get a reward?

Ozpia: Hm, you will be allow to be given bounties instead of missions?

Me: Well, that is a nice reward. Alright, I'll do it.

Ozpia: Good, your ride will be ready in thirty minutes.

I walk off, where I grab my gear in the dorm, where the team is ignoring me. I didn't mind, I just wanted to be left alone. Ozpia mind as well give me my own dorm: as I am stronger than Jaune, more sane than Nora, Ren and Pyrrha is alright as students.

I walk outside, where my ride is ready. I step in as it take off, I take a seat, with my legs dangling off the edge. The Bullhead stop, before it starts to descend, I summon a clone, before I push it out. I look at the clone as it falls near the ground, once I was in a distance I wanted. I teleported to a clone's location.

I fall down, face flat. I get up as I dusted myself.

Me: Note: don't do that ever again.

Pilot: Oh, you're okay?

Me: F*ck off. Am I being censored? F*ck, b*tch... F*CK! Well, how about this. Screw you!

Pilot: Well, I'll be five miles north.

With that, he took off and went up north. I open up the file, read most of it, before I summon two clones. They started to run, where I follow behind. I unload my sniper to see if it has full ammo, where it does. I walk for what it seems to be twenty minutes, before I saw my clones stop near the tree. I got behind a tree, look over to see six White Fangs members just wondering around.

I smile, as I give my sniper rifle to one of my clones, as I climb up the tree. My clone shot one of them, piercing them, which got another one. They turn their head to the tree, I hop from one tree to another, before stopping to throw my sword on the ground about a few feet behind those guys. My other clone slowly walk to the otherside of them. The clone throw the sniper rifle, as it got caught by them, which it disappear when one of them punching it. The other clone run to get the sword, where it killed two of them by decapitation. I jump down from the tree, where I slowly walk to get my sniper. The clone got punched and disappeared.

WF Member 1: Wow, those guys wasn't so lucky.

WF Member 2: I know, to be wiped out just like that. But mostly, did you see that those two look the same and got killed by a single hit?

WF Member 1: When you put it like that, you're right. Better keep an eye out.

I went to stab one of them with the tip of my rifle, where the other attempt to punch me, but I kicked him as he got knocked down. I quickly got my sniper out of him and summon ten clones.

Me: Beat them down.

They started beating the member, as he struggles to attack back. He screams out in pain as I clean the rifle, before.

???: Hey, somebody's screaming!

I quickly went to get my sword, as I finished off the White Fang member. Where I quickly dash off, the clones soon disappeared. I run, before I quickly stop to see what it looks like a camp. I take a look around, before seeing one of them in black and red. I take a picture out of the file and look at it, I look at the male and the look the same. He head inside the camp, as most of the lights went out.

Me: Oh, it will be those kind assassinations. Oh well, hope I don't lose my touch on sneaking.

I walk towards the camp, discreetly. After putting my Vengence down on the ground and bringing out my sword.