Assassin Vs Team RWBY

Y/n POV
I was about to shoot the red riding hood, but something hits my hand, knocking my gun out of my hands. It was a throwing knife, I look to see who threw it, it was a white figure and it ran away. Then I heard a voice behind me.

???: Give up.

I look to see them already and I spawn a clone behind them.

Me: Welp, you caught me.

The clone walks away from us and walks out of my hideout.

???: You're coming with us.

Me: Okay but first...

They get closer to me and attempts to grab me but I teleport away.

Me: Catch me if you can!

I started to run off, but a red flash appears in front of me. It was that one kid that I was about to kill, she knocks me down to the ground and pinned me.

Me: Get off!

???: No.

Me: *Chuckle*

???: Why are you laughing?

Me: Look behind you.

They did, they find a huge wave of my clones. I spawn one clone on top of the person who is holding me down. I instinctively kicked one of them, I grabbed my clone and throw him at them.

Me: Heh, see ya later suckers!

Before a female wearing black and white clothing caught up to me. It was Blake.

Me: Okay, what do you want from me? I didn't did any wrong.... except for what happened earlier.

All she did is get into position.

Me: Okay be like that then.

I took out my sword and she looks surprised.

Blake: A normal sword?

Me: No, for you see, this is a powerful sword. It's completely different from any swords, this is just a sword- okay enough of this shit. Yes it's a normal sword.

I attack her with my swird, she uses her weapon to knock the weapon out of my hand.

Me: Shit, my only sword!

Blake: Will you give up?

Me: Try me bitch....or should I say PUSS-

I was sliced by her, but she did not know that I replaced myself with a clone.

Me: Shit man, I was about to make a good pun.

I watch her put her weapon back before I laughed out loud. I summon more clones to make them surrounded the others while I got to Blake.

Me: Blake, buddy, I will give you this one chance to turn back and take your little team and get out of my hideout. I'll do the assassination you wanted for free.

Blake: I think it's time to stop you and your killings.

Me: Come on Blake, I'll kill Adam for you.

Blake: I like the offer but I can take him.

Me: Shame, I was beginning to like you.

I command my clones to attack her team while I got her. My clone gives me the dagger and instinctively dash towards her. She parried my attack and encounters it, then she shoots through my chest. I turn into smoke before I teleport above her.

Me: I'm serious getting tired of this bullcrap!

She quickly pulls her weapon and fired. It went through my arm, I throw my throwing knife to her arm. She drops her weapon and stares at me before I put on a smile on my face.

Me: This is what happens wh-

Suddenly everything went to black. . .