New Student

Y/n POV
All I see is darkness... Shit! I'm having a vision at the worst time possible. Stupid visions, Visions, is all I can see and they are annoying as hell... But, this one is different from the rest, it's about a something. It's about me, some groups of people, and a.... No.... It can't be.... That's way too impossible.... It's like a dream come true. But it's only a vision and that's I woke up from it, I woke up with something around my waist. Then I can hear talking from somewhere. Shit! I can't move, fucking restraints.

???: He's finally awake.

I can hear footsteps, I tried to move but I can't. I can hear them getting closer and I knew I lost.... But what if I did... Yeah, that will do and let's get to it. I see a woman with grey hair with her mug.

Me: You drink hazelnut?

She give me a confuse look before a clone was about to stab him. But, she dodges the clone and hits the clone, making the clone disappear.

Me: Shit.

???: Y/n? Is that right?

Me: No, my first name is no shit and my last name is sherlock.

???: I'm Ozpia, I'm sure you want to know that why are you here right now.

Me: No, I'm asking that if I can go back home.

Ozpia: Like I was saying, you are here to help us because of your incredible skills. I am not giving you a choice, you are here and you'll stay here until I say so. Also, I have plant a bomb underneath the back of your neck. Don't try to kill me, or my students. As it will end your life.

Me: Is that how you treat your guest?

Ozpia: You are not a guest, you are a student at this academy, Beacon.

Me: Beacon?

Ozpia: I'll show you, if you will behave yourself.

Me: Okay, ma.

She released me from my straits, I follow her to a huge school like building.

Me:(Hm, not bad for a lady like you.)

She tells me that I'll be in JPNR's dorm for now, I'll walk around looking for their dorm.

Me: Shits like a maze, you know what... Fuck it.

I use my dagger to lock pick someone's dorm, I look around as I lock pick. Soon, I open the door to and walk inside and sleep on someone's bed.