ΔŇΔŘĆĦ¥ (18+)

(Explicit Content Warning!)

3rd POV
Days past since Y/n escape, he is a secret warehouse with Jaune tied up to a chair.

Y/n: Jaune, Jaune, Jaune... why haven't you asked her out yet? You knew she loves you, but you pushed her away for a girl that hates you. Heh, almost ironic if you think about it. Maybe ironic isn't the word. Oh! Speaking of Pyrrha...

He walks into the darkness, before another lights to reveal Pyrrha, naked and tied up.

Y/n: I never get to finish my..... uhh..... thingy-mc-jigger. Now you get front row seats, watch as a professional can make a woman like her submissive...

Jaune closed his eyes as he heard muffled screams from Pyrrha. He heard the screams stops, he look to see Pyrrha with her hair cut off; some fresh cuts on some parts of the body; and a bruised eye.

Y/n: Jaune, you will be training with me. Pyrrha is not showing your true potential, come with me and we will finally train. Also, I did not rape Pyrrha, I want you to tale her virginity and stuff. That is too much to work with. Now... let's get to training!

He kicks Jaune into the darkness, as Jaune muffled screams can be heard. He chuckles as he walks over to him.

Ozpia POV
Me: No, I must find him and I can't let you handle it. This is my responsibility for letting him pass through without my notice.

Ruby: Headmistress, please. They're our friends and we must save them.

Me: No, I'll get them myself.

3rd POV
Y/n breaks Jaune's arm as he screams.

Y/n: Jaune, you're obviously not trying.

He then heard pounding on the door, he walks over and open it. Only for him to get knocked back, he looks to see Yatsuhashi, he smiles and gets up.

Y/n: N-Now, no time for unnecessary violence-

Yatsuhashi uppercuts him with his Fulcrum, he flies and hits against the wall, making him spit out blood. Yatsuhashi walks over to him, before picking him up with one hand and Y/n smiles

Y/n: Look who's finally making a decision. Kill me. I want you to savor the thought and feel of killing someone.

He slams him down, before striking down his Fulcrum. He hits his chest, Y/n disappears.

Y/n: Although... what accomplishs this action? Just a thought of a life taken away? You're just a one man, against... twenty.

A clone kicks him in the face, Yatsuhashi grabs the clone and throws him, resulting and invisible Y/n. He before grabbing Fulcrum, Y/n throws a throwing knife at him, he dodges it. As one clone appears, he went invisible, so does Y/n.

Y/n: Just give up... that's what Velvet would do. Just surrender... that what Jaune would do.

He slashes his leg, then a force hits his calf, he keeps down. Another force hits his face. Yatsuhashi blindly swings his Fulcrum, until he hit Y/n. He hides quickly.

Y/n: Just give up.

He rushes to Yatsuhashi, he uses his semblance and Y/n falls over, but still gets back up immediately with his sword in his hand.

Y/n: Look who's finally making a decision. But I want me to savor the thought and feel of killing someone important...

Yatsuhashi ducks as he swings it, he secretly pulls his sword and swings at them the same time. Resulting hurting his arm. Yatsuhashi shoulder charges him, he then got sandwich between him and the wall. He laughs as he got slam down to the ground. He then disappears.

Y/n: All faunus must die... you will see it.

He then escapes, Yatsuhashi release Pyrrha and help Jaune get back to his feet.

Pyrrha: How did you know where to find us?

Yatsuhashi: That's not important, let's get you two back to Beacon.

He then takes them back to Beacon. Once again, few days passed. Y/n walks on stage and see a huge group of people, wearing mask out of plastic, metal, paper, sheets, and many more. There is LED lights on them to give it a scary look.

Y/n: My friends, today is the day we will show the world ANARCHY. Show the world, show the White Fang that we shouldn't take crap from the faunus. Destroy the white fang, in ANARCHY, we don't have any rules or laws or morals. Only ANARCHY.