Thankfully, by the time we reached the hotel.

I went and checked in, while he was being welcomed by the managers.

Only if you knew why I am bearing you!!

When I was finally inside my suite, I felt like crying. Only when I think, there is some positive to him, he proves me wrong. But somewhere I know he's hell bent on making me quit which I am not going to do. If this is a challenge, then bring it on!

I laid on my bed, unless two hours later my phone vibrated.

"Get ready to accompany me at the dinner with my friends.", By Mr. Asshole.

Is he planning something to make me quit!? No he won't do that.

I checked the time, and found I have just one hour to get ready.
Since it is a dinner with friends, I decided to wear casuals.

It was white dress, that hugged my curves not too tightly but of course flaunted them. I liked it because it was decent yet elegant.

I got ready and decided to leave.

When I went down and asked for him, they told me he's already gone.

Brute!

It was him who told me to accompany.

I hailed a cab to the diner we had to go and left the hotel.

E R I C

When I reached the diner, I found all my friends waiting for me.
By all, I mean David, who had Rafael, Julia, Angela, Christian, and of course Lucy.

David was my only immediate friend. Christian and Rafael, are good guys, but I never bonded with them. They were just mutual friends.
Julia was David's cousin, and the one who thinks I am made for her. She tries to hit on me, like I am the last man on earth.
Angela and Lucy, however present with their boyfriends, Christian and Rafael would try to cling on me.

Nonetheless, I decided to meet them because they are all quite excited to meet me after I took over the Ashton's.

As soon as I neared them, the girls yelled at the top of their voice, while David yelled "ASSHOLE!!", which earned me quite a lot attention from the others around me.
The other two boys were waving at me like their hands are automatic machines.

I went near them and as expected the girls attacked me.
I groaned yet somehow managed to hug them back. Next came David, who literally squeezed the hell out of me. And then the other two men.

"How are you boy!?", David asked settling beside me.
"Very good.", I replied smilingly.
David looked around me, and finally blurted, "Where's your sexy PA!?"
Before I could reply, "You have a PA!? And that too sexy!?"
I rubbed my neck in annoyance. She's literally everywhere.
But I just hope she got a cab.

"She must be a bitch! Trying to hit on Eric!", Julia scoffed.
I smirked, "Yeah!", however the second part of the sentence isn't true.
Julia sometimes pleases my heart.

Just then, my eyes drifted towards the entrance, when I saw a familiar brown shade of hair..
I glanced in the direction only to find Erica, wearing a curve hugging dress, upto her knee, hair done into a messy bun, and red lipstick standing out.
I never realized, she is indeed sexy..

My plan for the night went out of the window, and I stood up, involuntarily as soon as she came near the table.

For moments, she stood there awkwardly..
I only noticed it, when she coughed a bit.

"Uh...Guys meet Erica Miller, My PA.", I told them and then each one introduced themselves to her.
Except the girls who seemed pretty displeased with her presence.

It was a Italian restaurant and everyone here knew Italian well. Although I don't know about Erica.

Our menus were given and we started selecting dishes for everyone when an idea popped in my mind.
Yeah, she's beautiful but I can't forget her attitude towards me.

I snatched her menu, "Erica I will order for you!", giving her a sickly sweet smile.

One morsel and she would quit!

I ordered for both of us, when I saw David eyeing me suspiciously.

"What are you doing Eric!?"
"Just making sure she quits.", I whispered to him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

Our dishes came and everyone dug in.

Erica took one spoon of the dish served before her, and in no time her mouth started burning.

Yeah! It's the most spicy dish made with world's one of the most spiciest chillies.

"Water!", She breathed out and I passed my glass to her. Her eyes were turning red.

"Quit Erica.... Because you can't eat the whole plate of that damn thing!", I whispered to her.

She looked at me for few moments, deep in the eye, the gaze that made me uncomfortable at once.
"If this is the condition, I'll eat the whole plate.", She said and prepared another spoon.