Honestly at one point, I am going to leave Jacob. I just want all these beatings to end.

*With 5SOS*

Luke's POV

I'm kind of nervous to come out to the rest of the band. Lately, I have been showing an affection and attraction more towards boys than with girls. It has started since me and the rest of the band went on tour with One Direction back in 2013 and I may or may have not started to form a little crush on Harry. I was 16 almost 17 at the time that I have met him when he was 19. I have been hiding my feelings for him since then and I still had a crush on him since we went on tour again with One Direction in 2015 until we went on our Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour. I sure do hope that they'll support me for my sexuality once I come out to them.

"You okay Luke?" Ashton asked me. "You look kinda nervous." He said.

"I just have something to tell you, Mikey and Cal." I say as I bite my lip nervously.

"Well what is it?" Michael asked.

"I'm gay." I tell them.

"When did you first notice?" Michael asked from where he was sitting next to Ashton.

"Back in 2013 when we first toured with One Direction." I replied.

"Anyone that you're crushing on?" Ashton asked me. I shrug. "Don't know. Guess you'll have to find out soon enough."

"Well congratulations Luke." Calum said as he patted my back.

I'm so glad that they support me because of my sexuality. They're the best bandmates/brothers that I could have ever asked for.
——————
Nobody's POV

⚠️tw: rape. skip ahead if this makes you uncomfortable⚠️

Jacob practically slammed Harry onto the bed, and he jumped and straddled Harry. Like a professional, Jacob had some handcuffs clasped around Harry's wrists and ankles in seconds, leaving him completely helpless in the merciless hand belonging to Jacob.

"Actually, I'm just horny." Jacob laughed as he teasingly pokes Harry's cheek. Harry scowled at him and he winked at me in return and purposely pissing Harry off. "I don't know why I gave you clothes to wear. You look much better with them off." Jacob smirked at Harry.

Harry cried out as Jacob suddenly yanked down the boxers of his that he gave me to wear, having to take the cuffs my ankles to pull them off. Yet no matter how much I kicked around, he still managed to get the cuffs back on, causing me to sigh in frustration.

"Mmmm, now the top off, yeah?" Jacob winked at him.

Harry then started to punch Jacob as he took the cuffs off of his wrists to remove the shirt off him, then he really caught both of them, scowling at Harry.

"For fuck's sake, Harry! Your legs are still cuffed up! You're not going anywhere! The more you fight, the worse this gets! So fucking put your arms up!" Jacob growled loudly.

Harry groaned out in frustration and anger, but he obeyed as Jacob removed the shirt, his stupid arrogant smirk never slipping from his pink lips. Before he could blink, he was cuffed up again and leaving Jacob to scan him up and down with his eyes, as they darkened with lust. Harry gulped loudly as he already knew what was coming.

"Yep, I was right the first time. You look fuckable like this." He winked at Harry as his cold fingers trailed up his torso, over the curve of his nipples, and Harry whimpered as he did so.

"I love those little sounds you make when I touch you." Jacob whispered as his fingers painfully lingered on his nipples and traces shapes over them while grazing the skin and it felt like he was leaving a trail of fire on Harry's skin with his touch, wishing that he would just stop.