•33•

tw: ⚠️

"Alright, Mr. Smith. Mr. Styles, you may start." The judge said.

"Y-Your Honor," Harry started. "It's true that I had been struggling with my mental health the past year. Despite having a mental condition, I am still truthful to my words. He took advantage of it and used it to emotionally abuse me. Aside from that, he made comments about my body, telling that I'm too fat and made me starve myself. He would rape and beat me if I had failed to obey his comments and threatened to kill me if anyone knew about what he did to me. I couldn't remember much about the series of rapes that he had committed, because I was often drugged."

"He is a liar!" Jacob cut Harry off. "He's clearly mentally disturbed."

"Your turn is up defendant." The judge said sternly. "Mr. Styles, do you have any evidence to prove of what you said?"

"Actually, we do." Harry's lawyer, Sam said, walking to the podium and handing over the folder to the judge. "As you can see, Your Honor, I have here Mr. Styles's medical records. These come from the day that the report was made and he was committed at the hospital. As you see, these are the pictures of his injuries, consisting of cuts and bruises. According to the doctor's notes, Mr. Styles has admitted to cutting himself on his arms as a result of his emotional suffering. As for the bruises, there's no way that he did those himself. Here's a picture of one large bruise on his ribs that has a mark of a man's knuckles. There's no that it's his own because his fists are smaller than that. There was also a large handprint on the side of his face, meaning that he was slapped. The doctor wrote here that his genital was injured as a series of rapes that he has committed, in which resulted in Mr. Styles to get impregnated by him. His blood work showed that he was malnutritioned, proving that it's true that he had been starving. His drug test also read positive for GHB, a commonly used date rape drug, meaning that it was true that he was drugged.

"I guess that settles everything." The judge said. "Unless Mr. Smith has evidence to prove his innocence. Mr. Smith, I am asking you for the last time, do you have any evidence to prove your innocence?"

"N-No sir." Jacob said.

"Therefore, Mr. Smith is hereby guilty of domestic violence and rape and is now being sentenced to 25 years of life in prison without the possibility of parole and is given a fine of $100,000 along with a probation for five years after release. A bail of two million dollars is set. Mr. Styles and his family is granted a permanent restraining order after release, meaning that he will have to stay at least 100 yards away from them, their property and their workplace and is not ever allowed to contact Mr. Styles or of his family members in any way." The judge announced and pounded his gavel.

Harry broke down into tear of joy as the verdict was announced. He could finally feel safe again. His family embraced him in a hug and the officers took Jacob away.