•35•

Someone pressed on the doorbell and Harry walked to the front door to answer it. It was Luke.

"Hey." He smiled. Damn, his smile was charming

"Hey." Harry blushed. "Thank you so much for wanting to help me."

"It's not a big deal." He smiled.

"You don't have to though-" Harry said.

"I know, but I figured out that it's gonna be very helpful and would make things easier." He smiled.

"Alright, if you say so." Harry said.

They then started transferring her things into the truck. Harry folded all his clothes and placed them inside boxes, which took at least an hour, while Luke helped him transfer other things like kitchenwares. The truck was nearly filled, so they decided to transfer the first batch of items to the new house. They then carried on and transferred most of Harry's things into the new house with a lunch break at noon until it was very dark.

"Hey, wanna come over to my place for dinner?" Luke asked Harry.

"I would love to." He smiled. He then drove them to his house, with Darcy and unlocked the door for them.

"Make yourself at home." Luke smiled and led Harry to his living room.

"Thank you." Harry smiled, sitting down on the couch. This place is beautiful. "This place is beautiful and is very comfortable."

"Well, thanks." He smiled "I felt that way about it, that's why I still live here."

"Your taste is immaculate." Harry smiled.

"Thank you, we have a very similar taste." Luke said.

"By the way, what can I get you? Coffee? Tea?" Luke asked him.

"Just water please." Harry answered politely.

"Okay, I'll be right back." He replied and went to his kitchen. He soon came back with a glass of water and gave it to him.

"Thank you." Harry said.

"You're welcome." He smiled "Also what would you like to eat? I'll cook something for the two of us."

"Anything." Harry said.

"Got it. Will you be okay with roasted potatoes?" Luke asked him.

"Sure." Harry smiled.

"Alright, just give me about half an hour and dinner will be ready." He said before disappearing into the kitchen.

Harry decided to scroll through instagram but got bored after a few minutes, so he decided to see if Luke needed some help "Hey, do you need some help?" He asked him as he walked to the kitchen.

"Oh, my gosh. You scared me." Luke said as his eyes went wide and Harry laughed.

"I'm sorry." He giggled.

"That's okay." He smiled "I'm actually fine, but I can use some help. Can you please help me heat up the oven?"

"Sure." Harry smiled and headed over to the oven. He turned it on and adjusted the temperature so that it would be hot enough then prepared the tray. "Done. Do you need help with anything else?"

"I'm good. I just need to put these in the tray, chuck them in the oven and we're gonna have to wait a couple of minutes." He said and Harry nodded. He placed the already seasoned potatoes on the tray and placed it in the oven, not forgetting the timer.

"What do you want to do while we wait?" He asked

"I don't know? Watch a movie?" Luke asked.

"Sure." He smiled "How about Titanic?"

"How do you know that I love that movie?" Harry asked.

"I guess you sometimes forget that you're the iconic Harry Styles." He chuckled and Harry blushed. "Ariana told me that it's one of your favorite movies." He added.

"Damn." Harry chuckled.

"I know, I guess that's on having a best friend who spends a lot of time listening to you." He chuckled and played the movie as they both got comfortable on the couch.

Harry scooted closer to him as the movie started playing. Within a few minutes, he began to stop concentrating on the movie. Instead, he was staring at Luke who had his eyes glued on the screen, he's perfect. His eyes, his smile, his personality. Damn, he's cute. Before Harry knew it, the oven timer went off. He went to the kitchen and soon came back with two plates, one for him and one for Harry. He gave him his plate and they began eating, still watching the movie.

"I didn't know you're a good cook." Harry complimented and he blushed.

"Uh, thanks. My mom taught me a couple of years ago." He lightly smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

They finished their dinner and he brought the plates into the kitchen to be placed in the dishwasher. He sat back down next to Harry and he snuggled next to him. He smiled and he blushed. Gosh, his smile gave Harry butterflies in her stomach all the time. He think's that he's in love.

Luke's POV

I was focusing on the movie until I heard little snores coming from next to me. I turned my head and saw Harry who was fast asleep on my shoulder. He's just so beautiful. I'll admit it, I've had feeling for him the past 8 years. Everything about him made my heart flutter. I don't think that he does feel the same way about me though. Besides, he just got out of an abusive relationship a little over a few weeks ago so I don't think that he's ready to be in a relationship again. It must've been so traumatizing for him.

Harry made a little noise and scrunched his face up. Gosh, he's adorable. I wanted to wake him up and drive him and Darcy home, but I didn't have the heart to because she seemed so tired, so I decided to carefully pick him up and carried him, with him holding Darcy in his arms, to the guest bedroom upstairs. I gently placed them on the bed and tucked them under the blanket.

"Goodnight." I whispered and closed the door behind me. I then decided to go to my own room and some sleep myself.