•40•

⚠️: tw

Harry's eyes fluttered open and felt a muscular arm around his body. He looked over at Luke and his eyes met his.

"Good morning little one." He smiled, running his fingers through his hair. "Did you have a good sleep?"

Harry nodded, burying his face into his chest. He caressed his cheek and softly kisses his lips, making him smile.

"What time is it?" He asked him.

"Ten." He answered and his eyes went wide. "Is anything wrong?"

"Don't you have work today?" Harry asked him.

"Yeah, but I called in sick so that I can spend the day with you, I don't want you to wake up alone." He smiled and his heart melted. "Want me to make breakfast?" He asked.

"How about we brush our teeth and make breakfast instead?" He suggested and he agreed. They headed over to the bathroom and Harry gave him an extra toothbrush. They then brushed their teeth and went downstairs to make breakfast.

"What do you have in your kitchen?" He asked.

"Only oat, almond milk and some fruits, that's all I have for breakfast." Harry chuckled.

"Ooh, a healthy breakfast, I love that." He smiled "Let's make some oatmeal then."

He nodded and they started making breakfast. He was the one making the oatmeal while Harry prepared the bowls along with some strawberries and blueberries. When they were done, he poured the oatmeal into the bowls and he topped them with the berries that he had prepared earlier.

"Let's eat." He said.

Harry nodded. They cuddled up on the couch and began eating their breakfast.

"Holy shit, this is a lot better than how I usually made it." Harry told him after he had his first bite. "How did you make this?"

"I used half a cup of oat, 2/3 cup of almond milk and a pinch of salt for each." He answered.

"You're so detailed, I love that." Harry chuckled. "But that's why your oatmeal is so good. I'm usually too lazy, so I used the oat and almond milk."

"You have me now, I can come over every morning and make you breakfast if you want to." He smiled and his heart melted.

"Actually, can we just live together?" Harry asked him. "The government is planning a lockdown because of this whole Covid thing, and we're gonna be stuck at home anyway, so why not just quarantine together?"

"Baby, this is gonna be a big step in our relationship." He said seriously. "I really don't want to invade your privacy in any way."

"Baby, you're not going to invade my privacy. I promise. I'm already attached to you, and so is Darcy. I want to be around you 24/7." Harry lightly smiled.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He smiled.

Harry squealed and embraced him into a hug.

They finished their food and placed the bowls in the dishwasher then went upstairs to shower.

"You can go first." Harry told him.

"You can go first, baby." He smiled. "I'll have to get a n extra pair of jeans in my car. You can shower while I take them." He said.

"Okay, you can take another shirt from my closet and you can shower in the other bathroom down the hallway if you want to." He told him and he nodded.

Harry went inside the bathroom and began showering. They have been together for almost a month now but haven't seen each other naked, not even once. They both agreed to take things slow and wait until they're both ready. He knew that he had major trauma around men after what Jacob had done to him. He's still afraid of having sex after the series of rapes he committed. He told Luke about how he's still scared and he told him that he completely understands and is willing to wait until he is ready. He couldn't ask for a better man.

When he was done showering, he stepped out and dried himself. He wrapped a towel around his body, hair and chose an outfit to wear. He decided to just stick with a plain oversized T-shirt and shorts. Luke was nowhere to be seen, but he heard the shower running in the bathroom down the hallway, so he figured out that he's showering in that bathroom. He got dressed and applied serum on his face as a part of his skincare routine. He opened his makeup drawer and took out his foundation. Just then, he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"Baby, may I come in?" Harry heard Luke's voice outside.

"Yeah, go ahead." He replied. The door creaked open and he walked inside.

"Baby, you're so beautiful without makeup." He beamed and he blushed. "You don't need makeup, you're already beautiful." He added, making him smile.

"Okay, baby." He smiled, putting the foundation back in the drawer.

"And your hair is beautiful." He beamed. "Your natural curls are so beautiful. Damn, your natural beauty is everything."

Harry blushed and he placed kisses all over his face. He gave him a goofy smile and he copied his facial expression, so he attacked his face with kisses, just like he did to him. "Okay baby, I'll be nice, I'll be all natural today." He smiled.

"Yay!" He beamed and jumped around like a little kid. He wrapped his arms around him and played with his hair.

"You're such a baby." Harry chuckled.