Chapter 19: Restoration

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I'm late."

Before he even said another word, you passed out.

||

|
|

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt a stinging pain around your wrists. The pain around your body became more painful, you felt sore everywhere.

As your vision became clearer, you saw Jungkook chained up to a wall in front of you.

"W-What happened?" Your eyes widened.

You looked upward and you realized that your wrists were still tied with the string, hanging your body.

"J-Jungkook are you okay?"

He looked at you in the eyes as he muttered.
"I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

"Aw, how lovely. You're finally awake." said Baekhyun.

Your eyes turned as you struck him with a deathly glare.

"What did you do to him?" You asked firmly.

"Nothing." He smirked while shaking his shoulders.

"I told you he can't kill me when I have my powers on." He giggled.

"W-What is your power?"

"Restoration. I restored his old self for a few minutes and he couldn't even lay a single finger on me." He chuckled as he shook his head.

"You bastard." Jungkook said as he gave him a death glare while making fists with his hands.

"Oh, just because you swore at me, now you're going to suffer. You're going to see me taste her in front of your eyes." He smirked.

"Don't you dare, you fucker!" Jungkook shouted as you panicked.

"That just made me even more thrilled to do it." He smiled as he then walked towards you.

He caress your cheeks as he then gripped them.
"Who's going to help you now?" He laughed as tears started falling off your eyes.

"Let the show begins." He said as he quickly attack your neck. You immediately screamed but he just bit your neck even harder.

"You bastard! Take your filthy mouth off her!" Jungkook shouted.

But he just stood there and laughed.
"This is too boring when Y/N isn't even moaning my name." He pouted.

"Jimin? I need your help."

Your eyes widened.

No, no.....