"You got it" Carl agreed

Michonne lightly patted my elbow and then stepped forward.

"You'll need some help" Michonne spoke up

"No, in case anything happens, I need you up here." He said before slowly looking to everybody. "Whos on watch?" He shouted "damn it." Then he walked outside.

..

Bethy opened the gate and let in Glenny and Carl.

"The tombs outside the boiler room are overrun again" Glenny breathed out.

"That whole section had been cleared" Bethy gasped.

"It's a steady stream of walkers" Carl said while giving me a tight hug.

"We're wasting time" Hershel said "the governor is supposedly on his way and we're stuck in here with walkers."

"Trapped between a rock and a hard place" Carol added while Carl started to check my bandage on my wrist and tightened it.

"For the last time, running is not an option." Glenny stated.

"Glenn, if the tombs have filled up again, it may just be a matter of time before they push in here" Carol said

"Or until some force gives away" Bethy added.

"What if one of them herds is passing through?" Axel asked.

"Okay" Glenny breathed out "alright, we.. we need to just scout out the far side of the prison. Find out what's going on."

"Your going out there?" Hershel asked.

"Take a car and make it quick" Glenny nodded at his own idea.

"Axel, you stay here and help with the fortifications.. I'll take Maggie"

"Are you sure she's up to that?" Hershey questioned with a pointed look towards my favourite Korean. Glenny went silent before walking out to Maggie.

I followed Carl outside and he tried to talk to me, but I didn't feel like talking. We headed over to the gate and let Glenny out in the car and closed it afterwards. I just stood there for a minute, watching him drive.

"Come on" Carl said while reaching his hand out to me. I grasped his hand and we walked over towards where Bethy was. We sat down into the metal benches and started to play Rock Paper Scissors.

"We played this game all winter and I always win" Carl said

"It's not fair" I pouted

"Well it's not my fault you always go scissors" our conversation was cut short when a loud shot echoed throughout the court yard. All three of us looked across the yard to see Axels body laying on the ground. It was then followed by a bunch more loud gunfire.

"Run!" Carl yelled while dragging me along between him and Beth.

"Cover your head!" Beth said. We went behind another bench and Carl put me in the middle as I started to panic. He got out his gun and started to fire it at the bad men. Carl then lifted me back up and the three of us then ran to a wall.

"Carl" I cried

"It's okay I'm gonna protect you"

"What if the bad men get me again?" I whimpered

"They won't. I won't let them" he said while shooting up at the guard tower. The gunfire stopped so I peaked my head quickly around the wall, only to see the man that hurt me. Carl pulled my shoulder and put my back against the wall when there were more gunshots. The last time there were gunshots, momma died.

"Beth!" We turned our heads towards the gate where Maggie ran out of. She threw a gun to Beth and started shooting up at the guard tower again. Carl looked down at me and softly wiped my face, I didn't even know that I was crying.

"Carol go!" Maggie yelled. Surely, carol ran over to us and collected a gun off of Bethy. Suddenly, everything went quiet. Then all that we could hear was a rumble of an engine.

There was a loud noise as the gate was smashed into, a van driving past Michonne. The van stopped in the middle of the field, and the back fell open, somebody jumped out before running away.

Then I heard the snarles. The van was filled up with walkers! One after the other, they all piled out and into our field.

Then everybody started to shoot again, and Maggie finally hit the man in the guard tower. Then me, Carl, Bethy and Maggie ran over to the gate and opened it. They started to shoot the walkers as I panicked.

Where was Ricky? Was he okay? Was he hurt?

Michonne and Glenny went and gotted Hershel from on the field. Maggie grabbed my good wrist and we all went back into the other side of the gate while Glenny drove the car in, then Carl shut the gate so the walkers couldn't get us. We all looked through the gate. There were so many walkers.

I wanted Ricky. I want my daddy.

...
Hey peoples!!
Thank you so much for all the comments 😁😁
Thank you for over 20k views and 700 votes it really means a lot to me..
I can't wait to finish school next week! I will hopefully update more as I am breaking up from school!!

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁😁