Chapter 9

*Four months later*

              Lindsay happily skipped over to Trent's apartment. They'd been dating since the incident. She jogged up to her boyfriend's apartment, where she knocked on his door. He opened it up and smiled at her, pecking her lips.

'You ready?' She asked him.

He nodded and took her arm.

'Where are we going?' She asked.

'Just the cinema.' He smiled.

She squealed, she loved going out with him.

Trent loved to please his girlfriend, he didn't think he could live without Lindsay over the past few months, and that's why he decided not to turn Noah in. He couldn't do that to Cody. Even though Noah was a terrible person, he knew Cody adored him as much as he adored Lindsay. Plus, Cody was his friend, and he couldn't betray him like that.

***

LeShawna winked ta the hot Pizza Delivery guy and he blushed slightly before she shut the door.

'LeShawna!' Her cousin LeShaniqua yelled.

'Yes?' She asked, taking a slice.

'That's the fourth time this week you've ordered pizza, just ask that damn guy out!'

'I'm teasing him.' LeShawna explained.

LeShaniqua raised a brow, 'Whatever you say, boo.'

***

It had been difficult for Cody at first, the media had flooded with what had happened on the island. Cody had expected one of his friends to turn Noah in, but none of them did, and he was eternally grateful for that. Cody had actually thought about going to the police, but he never could, despite everything that happened he loved him. Cody had become pretty detached from his family, and Noah never brought his up. They'd moved in together quickly after the incident, and they actually adopted a baby boy, to which they'd named Sammy, or Sam for short. He was blonde and the apple of Cody's eye.

'Babe.' Noah said, kissing Cody's forehead as he walked into their apartment from work. 'Everything alright?'

'I'm fine.' Cody replied. 'It's just I've not heard from Gwen in a while, she's kind of fallen off the map.'

Noah kissed him again. 'What about the others? How are they?'

'LeShawna's fine.' Cody replied. 'She's living with her cousin, LeShaniqua. Lindsay and Trent live a bit further away, but I think they're going to be moving in together soon- they're dating.'

Noah smiled. 'That's great.' He gave him a quick hug before sitting down at the couch in the same room.

Cody walked over to a small cot in the corner of the room. Sam looked up and his baby started giggling when he saw him. Cody picked him up and hugged him. 'I love you Sam.'

Noah walked over to his boyfriend and took his hand. 'Baby, we're all okay now.'

Cody nodded, clutching his baby to his chest.

I've published Part 2!