Chapter Nineteen

Rosalind's outfit for this chapter is above.

The departed

Rebekah and Rosalind walked out of the elevator

"Damon! Damon, where are you?"

"Damon, this isn't funny."
Rebekah and Rosalind walk down a line of storage units while Alaric continues to search for them. The two continue walking down a row and is suddenly grabbed from behind by Damon, who covers their mouths so they won't scream.

Alaric continues searching for Rebekah and Rosalind, but stops in front of storage unit 1020 and sees that the lock has been broken off. He opens the unit door, but Klaus' casket is gone. In another part of the warehouse, Rebekah, Rosalind, and Damon are wheeling Klaus' casket to a car, but Alaric comes out of nowhere, grabs Rebekah and slams her head against her car, then throws her to the ground. Damon rushes at Alaric but Alaric kicks him out of his way. Rosalind went to hit Alaric but he threw her against a wall. Alaric opens the casket and pulls out the white oak stake. Klaus' eyes fly open. Rebekah rushes to get up.

"No!"
"No, don't!"
"No! No! No!"

Alaric stakes Klaus in the heart. Klaus gasps. Damon grabs Rebekah so that she can't run to the casket. Klaus body is set aflame. Rebekah continues to scream and cry. Alaric turns around.

"Next."

"Rebekah, run. Run!"

Damon pushes Rebekah and Rosalind towards the opposite direction and they rush off. Damon rushes towards Alaric to distract him, but Alaric throws him to the ground and rushes off in search of Rebekah.

             .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Elijah is standing in the woods. Rebekah and Rosalind show up behind him, still in tears.

"He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing I could do to stop it." Rebekah and Elijah walk towards each other and embrace.

"Tyler Lockwood is dead, but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline."

"I thought he did."

"It wasn't me, it wasn't Kol."

"It wasn't me, Elijah. It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it."

Rosalind looks at the two originals confused  "then how are we still alive?"

            .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Rebekah was on the phone with Stefan, Rosalind listen in on the conversation.

"Hello?"

"You're alive. Congratulations."

"Rebekah."

"Elijah spoke to Elena. Her and Matt should be arriving back in town any minute."

"Yeah, he told me that. He also said you two would be long gone out of town by now."

"That's the problem. Elijah says we have to run, that the hunter will keep coming after us, but I don't want to run anymore, Stefan. I spent my whole life running."

"What are you talking about? We had a deal."

"I'm sorry, but Klaus is dead. There is no deal. If my brothers and I are going to survive, we need to get rid of Alaric and the only way to get rid of Alaric..."

"Rebekah, no."

"Rebekah, stop. As much as I hate Elena she doesn't deserve to die."

"I'm sorry, Ros."

              .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Elena looks up and sees a figure standing in the middle of the road.

"Matt, look out!"

Rebekah is the standing in the road. Matt swerves to avoid her and sends the truck flying over the guardrail and into the water.

Rosalind walks out from the woods and sees the wreckage.

"Are you mad at me for actually doing it?" Rebekah asks appearing next to Rosalind.

"No, I understand why you did it."