Chapter Eleven

Rosalind's outfit for this chapter is above.

Our Town

Damon is fiercely hitting the coffin with a shovel while Rosalind sits on one of the other coffins watching her brother in amusement

Stefan walks into the room "You're wasting your time. It won't open. Did you bury the body?"

"Yeah. Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?"

"Nope, just the dead one."

"Alright, Klaus has 6 siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, four coffins. So, who is in the locked box?" Rosalind stands up.

"No idea. But whatever is in here, Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus. So, the sooner she can get this open, the sooner we will know if she's right."

"Oh, you think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible would have figured out how to open one." Damon tilts head towards ceiling towards the spirits expectantly. "Fine, don't help."

"You know, none of this is gonna do us any good if Klaus's hybrid friends find our hiding place, right? They need to go away."

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea Stefan. Why don't you just ask them to pack their bags and take a long rest while we are at it. How about try to keep the peace? Don't attract attention to the real thing we are trying to hide." Rosalind states crossing her arms over chest in annoyance.

"Well, I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say, or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean."

"And then he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know...Us!" Damon gestured at himself and Rosalind.

"No, he's bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else."

"You sure about that?"

"Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff."

"The only way to call someones bluff, Stefan, is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong."

Stefan smiles at Damon and leaves, ignoring his words Rosalind goes to leave but is stopped by Damon. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to a birthday" she gives Damon a smirk before leaving the room.

•••

Rosalind walks towards a crypt in a cemetery "weird place for a birthday" she mumbles to herself walking into the crypt.

"She was 17, and she had a really good life. So rest in peace, so that she can move forward."