Chapter Ten

Rosalind's outfit for this chapter is above.

The New Deal

Rosalind walked into Mystic Grill to see her older brother and Alaric sitting at the bar, she sits next to Damon seeing different alcohol bottles in front of him

"Oh, I give you a choice. Bloody Mary or Screwdriver. Brunch in a bottle. Come on Ric, I can't drink all this by myself. I mean I can but then somebody's getting naked." Damon looks at the female bartender. She looks back smiling.

"Oh man I can't believe you're making me drink alone." Rosalind grabs one of the many bottles pouring the liquid into a glass for herself while listening to her brother complain.

"I'm busy."

"It's the eve of Klaus-ageddon. You're doing homework?"

"This may come as a shock but I am not here to hang out with you. I'm here to see Jeremy. Who is an hour late for his shift."

"Kids today...Where are their values?"

Alaric puts Jeremy's mid-term paper on the counter which has the title 'American History 201'. It has an "F" grading on it.

"That's his mid-term paper. Copied it straight off the Internet. Didn't even try to hide it."

"Ohh, somebody's getting grounded." Rosalind said looking at the red F on the paper. A bartender spoke up from hearing Jeremy's name."Did you say you are waiting for Jeremy-as in Jeremy Gilbert?"

"Yeah."

"He was fired last week."

"Oops."

Rosalind went to pour more bourbon after the glass was filled instead of putting the bottle back she keeps it near her. Ros then downs the glass she just poured.

"What's got you in a drinking mood?" Damon asked his little sister.

"Rebekah's been MIA, shes full on ignoring me and I'm pissed that I'm so upset by it." Rosalind angrily breaks her glass.

•••

Elena is on the phone, leaving a message for Jeremy while Damon and Rosalind were shooting darts.

"Jeremy, the minute that you get this call me!!"

She hangs up. Damon gets a bulls-eye.

"Unbelievable!!" Elena said annoyed

"You are feisty when you are mad." Ros said turning to look at the brunette.

"It's not that I'm mad. I'm just-I'm worried."

"But why? He lost his job at the Grill. He can survive, Elena."

"He is spiraling. Ever since Bonnie broke up with him, he is moody, he is not really talking to anyone."