Chapter Six

Rosalind's outfit on the left is for the chapter the outfit on the right is for the party.

Smells Like Teen Spirit

"New year, new life"

Rosalind wraps an arm around Elena's shoulder. "You got that right, now who's going to show the new girl around?" The three girls stare at Ros in shock.

"You're going to be going to school now?" Rosalind smiled at Caroline she then rolled her eyes.

"Damon thought I should be here to protect Elena and keep and eye on Stefan" Rosalind looked at Elena "and don't go yelling at me saying I don't need protection it's Damon's plan, not mine I'd rather not be in school for like the 100th time." Rosalind looks at the time

"come on Elena, we can't be late on our first day of school" Rosalind pulled Elena towards the school. Caroline and Bonnie looked at each other and followed the two girls.

•••

Elena answers her phone "hey are you checking up on me? because i'm fine, Ros has been following me around everywhere."

"Ooh is that Damon? I wanna talk to him" Rosalind whined reaching for the phone.

"Ha, yeah. so.... you might not want to come over there for a while. We have a new housemate, barbie Klaus" Rosalind stared at Elena anger bubbling up.

"No, no, no did I mention no! that's not happening kick her out! I'm not sharing a house with her!" Elena glares at Blair putting her finger to her lips letting her know to be quite.

"Rebekah? She's living with you now? Why?"

"She's stranded, apparently Klaus left her in the dust after I named dropped Mikael." Ros tried to hold back her laughter, Elena gave her a look.

"What about Stefan? What is he up to?" Elena sighed sadly.

"Oh, you know. Journaling, reading. shaping his hair."

"Come on, Damon. Elena can handle she's a big girl. what is it?" Rosalind smirked as Elena rolled her eyes.

"Is that the bell? Ring! Ring! don't want to be late." Elena took in a big breath putting her phone away.

"That asshole, hung up" Rosalind sighed. Elena and Ros saw Caroline putting up a poster about a bonfire, the girls walked over to their blonde friend.

"I forgot about the bonfire." Elena sighed.

"You have to go. It's out first spirit squad event. It sets the bar for the whole year" Caroline said excitedly.

"Relax Caroline. I'll be there" Elena reassures her friend. Caroline then looks at Rosalind.