Chapter Twelve

Rosalind's outfit for this chapter is above.

The Ties That Bind

Damon and Rosalind enter the house she had a manilla folder in hand

Rosalind started reading out of the folder "Abby Bennett Wilson, Monroe, North Carolina. Born in Mystic Falls Hospital, graduated at Mystic Falls High...blah blah blah." She hands Bonnie the folder and she opens it and looks at the driver's license record.

"A little compulsion helps sped up the research process."

"This is her."

"Yep. Road trip. I call shotgun."

"No, Damon. I call shotgun." Rosalind wined

"Yea-No."

"Want me to hang out in the back with you?" Damon flirts towards Elena.

"You two are not coming."

"Why? I'm the one who found her." Blair hits her older brother's arm "ha ha, Damon i'm the that found her."

"Okay, Damon. Rosalind. Look. Bonnie hasn't seen her mom in over fifteen years. We don't need your snarky commentary narrating the experience, as well as your constant bickering."

Damon and Elena look at each other for a long time.

"What's going on with you two?"

"We kissed. Now it's weird. Have a great trip."

Damon leaves. Bonnie and Rosalind look surprised at Elena and Elena is at a lost for words.

•••

Damon and Rosalind pass Dr. Fell as she leaves Mystic Grill, the siblings walks up to Alaric.

"Who's that?"

"My doctor."

"She's a doctor?" Rosalind raises an eyebrow.

"Mm-hm."

"What's the damage?"

"No damage."

"Come on, Ric, a fact of life. A girl that hot, that smart...damage."

"Well, I'm looking for red flags. Her ex called her a psycho case the other day."

"Yeah, but it comes from her ex, doesn't count."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Rosalind picks up a notebook from the table, opens it, and tosses it to Alaric. "That's yours."

"Ooh, I wonder how my ex's would call me?"

"Nothing. They're all dead." Rosalind mumbles taking a sip of her bourbon.