Chapter Thirteen

The outfit on the left is what Rosalind wears throughout the chapter and the outfit on the right is what she wears to the diner.

Bringing Out the Dead

Damon and Rosalind are walking through a meadow and talking to Elena on the phone

"So you're the prime suspect, huh?"

"She doesn't think that I did it. She's just trying to find out why somebody used one of my family weapons to kill a council member."

"Well why don't you just ask Ric if his dirty little doctor had access to the weapons."

"You're on speaker phone, dick." Rosalind chuckles at Ric's response.

"I'm just sayin' first suspects usually the right one. Don't get so defensive."

"Brian Walters was killed days ago, alright? I didn't show Meredith this stuff until last night!"

"It wasn't Meredith."

"But Brian Walters was her ex-boyfriend and Ric saw them fighting that night." Rosalind spoke up.

"It's not Meredith! Okay? I refuse to believe that your luck with women is that tragic."

"Who else knows about your secret little slayer stash?"

"Who doesn't? Got weapons everywhere, here, the school, my loft, your car."

"It's Klaus. It has to be, he's screwing with us."

"What if it was Stefan? He was crazy that night. And you know he was trying to get underneath Klaus's skin, he was capable of pretty much anything."

"Ahh, make's me nostalgic for the time when Stefan was a bunny snacking pacifist, anyway got to go, you'll know more later." Rosalind chuckles.

"Hey, where are you?"

"Tea with an old friend." He hangs up. Elijah was standing before the siblings.

"Elijah. My favorite Original, back from the dead. Clean up nice."

"You left something in my jacket pocket." Elijah pulls out a note.

"Oh, yeah. That was me. 'Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother, XOXO'"

"I'm sorry, I don't believe we met."

"Rosalind Salvatore. Blessing you with my presences."

"Great. Another Damon"

Damon changed the topic "were we right to undagger you or are we gonna have a problem?"

"I'm here, let's talk."

"I'll start with an easy question. Any idea what kind of Klaus-killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?"

•••