Chapter Nine

Rosalind's outfit on the left is what she wears for the chapter and on the right is what she wears to homecoming party.

Homecoming

Stefan sat in a chair calling Klaus

"Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves."

"Your father is dead." Stefan says bluntly

"What did you say to me?"

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body"

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." Rosalind watches her brother as she thinks about what went down about an hour ago.

Elena and the three Salvatore's walk into a room figuring out the game plan.

"let's say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait."

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena questioned.

"No, we vervained him! This guy is an Original. Lets make it realistic." Damon replied.

"Okay, fine. We vervained him, and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Rosalind said.

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead..." Stefan finished Elena's sentence.

"We drove it through his heart."

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?"

"Good point! You my brother have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So the idea is to lure him back here and kill him...last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue-tied."

"Well, don't look at me. I am just in charge of getting him back here."

"Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael is dead, he'll want proof."

"Then I shall be dead." Mikael walked into the room.

"What if he wants to see you in person?"

"Well that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him."

"With what? Those daggers won't work on him."

"Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned."

"Where is it?"

Mikael starts dipping a dagger in the ashes of the white oak tree.

"Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy."