Proluge

I actually got a little inspiration from watching my favorite show Riverdale and reading A LOT of fanfics. It is also a modern...you get the point. ;) So I tried to do narrator POV but I just can't it's too hard for me right now srry guys. Anyway enjoy!

All the revolutionary boys shared an apartment. They had been living with each other for a few years now. Lafayette shared a room with Hercules, Alex and John had their own rooms.

The Schuyler sisters shared a giant house. It wasn't a mansion but it wasn't a tiny apartment either. None of them shared a room. They all had separate rooms. The issue in the Schuyler house was Peggy couldn't tell if she liked girls, boys or both. She felt like she had no control over her life! One minute she would find herself staring a some lady's ass and the next a guys crotch.

Peggy's POV
I walked to my room and threw myself onto my bed. Angelica knocked on the open door. "Everything ok? Oh no...did it happen again??" I looked at her desperately. "Well for starters you don't have to knock on an open door, and yes it did." I said. embarrassed. Angelica was the only one who knew about this. I couldn't tell Eliza, she wouldn't understand. She's always so...I don't know but she always says "The way you feel while looking at a guy's crotch will feel different than looking at a girl's breasts." That always made me feel uncomfortable because I felt the same way about looking at both. I patted the bed gesturing Angelica to sit next to me. "So I was in the jewelry shop looking at this one citrine necklace and this girl walked in..." I started fidgeting with my fingers. "Was she hot?" Angelica raised an eyebrow. "Well duh or I wouldn't have this!" I held up a yellow heart shaped sticky note with a phone number, and name on it. "Eeeee!!" Angelica squealed. "Ok ok chill! But yes she was smokin' hot. Her name is Maria." She widened her eyes "Woah." I leaned in "Yeah sexy right." She gave me a look. "Oh yeah men only sorry." She laughed "It's fine you're my little sister!" I hugged her. "Ok let's text her!" I pulled out my phone my case was yellow with little rhinestones on it. I put the number in and texted 'Hey Maria it's Peggy Schuyler! The one u met at the jewelry store!' I looked up at Angelica before sending it. She nodded and I pressed the send button waiting for a response.

At the boys apartment
Laf's POV
I've had this huge crush on Herc for quite some time now. I was up all night thinking about it. Even if he is gay or bi he never shows the slightest bit of it. So I decided to test it. I usually sleep shirtless, but last night I was running a fever so I only slept in my boxers. That made it the perfect opportunity to see if he had any attraction to guys or not. I hand my boxers low on my hips put my hand on the back of my neck and walked into the kitchen. "Mornin Herc, Alex!" Herc looked at me and didn't blush or anything he just said "Aww did the little Frenchman get a fever last night?" My jaw dropped. I crossed my arms and frowned "How did you know?" He walked up to me and put his hands on my face "Well you're sweating, still running a slight fever, aaannnd you're evidently missing a sock!" He looked at my feet. "And you've made a hole in the pair I made you! Geez you go through socks so fast!" He laughed then sat back on the couch. I sighed. Then thought to myself 'Man I can't believe he didn't show a sign! I mean in my opinion I look frickin sexy right now!'

Then asked "Alex what's for breakfast?" He looked at me and blushed. I don't think he knew I was in only boxers. Alex came out of the closet a long time ago. Only I knew he was falling head over heels for John. John didn't know it though. And seeing that Alex blushed and he has NO sexual attraction to me whatsoever made me know for sure Herc wasn't gay...and probably not bi either. My frown grew bigger. "Oh umm I'm making your favorite!!!" I gasped and stood up immediately. "FRENCH TOAST!?!?!" He looked at me and laughed. "You bet!"  "Oh Alex I love you!!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey Hey! I'm workin at the stove!! You're gonna burn yourself!!! Laf!!" I immediately backed up. Herc looked at me. "Wait you're gay?!?!? myself. "Oh no! I'm just happy he's making French toast!!! Mmmm." He sighed. Wow I wonder why he reacted like that. Finally the French toast was done. "Mmmm I smell it! Gimme gimme gimme!!!" I started snatching at the plate Alex was about to put down. "Good lord I have to treat you just like a 2 year old! And to think I might have wanted kids one day, but not anymore!" Then Herc blurted "Aww a baby Laf how cute would that be!!" I scarfed my food then Herc ate his.

I glanced at the time and saw it we already 7:50 "Oh my gosh Herc you gotta go!! It's 7:50!!" He looked at his watch "Oh shiiiii-p ship! Good thing I got dressed early today!" He was wearing a grey sweater vest with a navy blue button down underneath. On his way out he pat my head and said "Thanks Laf! Ok be a good boy for John and Alex ok! It's their day off!!" Now he was treating me like a baby and I didn't like it.

'Mmmm his little ass was so cute' once Herc shut the door Alex sat next to me and said "I saw you staring. And I know what ya did there with the fever and boxer thing. God y'all need to get together." I looked at my hands "We can't, he doesn't like boys. Like at all. And I know it. I mean did you see the way he reacted to me being "gay"?? Which I am but...I lied." He put his hand on my shoulder. Well I mean...never mind I got nothin to say to that." We laughed.

I was hoping since Herc was wearing a new sweater he would make me the Blue and gold coat I've been asking for. Last night he mentioned something about getting in new materials today.

Alex's POV
I looked at Laf. And his eyes were just beautiful. I don't get how Herc doesn't like him. Johns eyes were a beautiful green color though. "Damn John still isn't up? Geez usually I'm the one to sleep in but apparently not today!" Laf turned around to check. "Yep I guess so...but Alex start watching your language!!" I dropped my jaw. "Are. You. Kidding me? Laf you say ass all the time!" "Oui but you say much worse mon ami!" Ugh I hated when he started talking in French it was adorable! "Ok ok I'll start improving." He looked at me seriously. "Merci, it means a lot to me. Oh we all should go out for a coffee at the shop right down the road!" He suggested. "I would like that! We should invite George and his new boyfriend...Sam...Sammy?? Something like that." I said "Yeah, yeah! And when Herc goes on break soon he can come!" Laf was so happy right now it was adorable. "Ok let's do it!"

I went into Johns room or...our room to wake him up. I gently shook him then whispered "Hey, John! Buddy wake up! We're going out for coffee with friendsc soon! You gotta get ready." He shook his head. "Ughhhh ok fineee." He got up we all got dressed and we left. "I texted George to ask him if he could come and he said yes so we're good!"