She began to move her chair to the  side and I put my chair  in between hers and Jesy's with Perrie and Leigh- anne on the other side.

"Okay I can't say no to a beautiful woman let alone 4, so fine but drinks are on me" I joke.

"It's a free bar" Jesy looks confused. We all just look and laugh "oh you were joking" she laughs.

Jade grabs my arm as I take a seat.  "My god do you live in the gym, you must be the most sculpted woman I've ever seen, and not in a manly way either"

"Jesus Jade do you want to  just crawl into her lap" Perrie shoots back.

Jade gives a slight tilt of head and small nod to Perrie, Perrie just shakes her head and laughs.

I laugh "ugh I am in the army so physical work  and keeping fit kind of comes with the territory"

"Wait you are in the army" Leigh-anne clarifies.

Jesy buts in "Like British army?".

"No kazakhzan" I shoot back and they all laugh.

Jade hits my arm softly but grabs it slightly I look down and she's left her arm linger there I'm not complaining I haven't had any kind of attention or a touch in so long. Il take some innocent flirting.

"Wow what is that like? You ever been to dangerous places? Hit? Punched? Stabbed? Shot? OMG have you been tortured please tell us about the torture" my jaw drops and all the girls just look at Jesy with wide eyes.

"Wow" is my response "someone's into torture are they?" I smirk and then wink at Jesy.

"Noo I mean no not that type of torture, bit of kink in bedroom like tying up and that fine but I'm talking like torture like electrocution and that like cutting off fingers and pulling teeth kind of torture" Jesy rambles getting more excited with each sentence falling from her mouth.

"Jesus fucking Christ Jesy, no more documentaries for you" Perrie cuts in in shock.

We all laugh.

"I am pretty good with ropes" I smirk. I catch Jade mouthing to Perrie "hot". I don't think I was meant to see that exchange.

"Anyway.. " I trail off "further to your earlier question yep I have been beat I have been stabbed and shot and I was tortured once briefly but they didn't get very far I got out of there" I just kind of whisper.

"What you've been shot and stabbed? And your alive" Perrie asks her eyebrows are in her hairline.

I snorted a bit, most people are not interested in my job, Camila use to be, she use to kiss every bruise and wound and wanted me to tell her about my day and what I had been doing. That had started to disappear lately.. I noticed a few weeks before Christmas that things were different then she missed my birthday in January and now in February things are still not right.

"Ive been lucky but there are risks of the job, and a few risky missions in Iraq" I shrug off and sip my  newly filled wine glass.

"You've been to Iraq Jesus that must have been scary" Jade looks genuinely worried and her hand comes on my arm again and gave a squeeze.

I shrug my shoulders "I knew what I was getting into when I signed up."

"How old are you?" Leigh-Anne asks.

"I Ugh just turned 22" I confirmed I looked down sadly and think of the uneventful day that was my birthday in January.

Flashback

I had been woken up particularly early that morning. I was turning 22 which also marked the beginning of the end of my 4 year contract with the army in the next few months I needed to decided if I was signing another contract or discharging myself. I had already started to put plans in motion for the future for Camila and I and hopefully it would go to plan. It still scared me though.