10th Doctor X Reader

Y/N = Your Name

E/C = Eye Colour

H/L and H/C = Hair length and Colour

B/N = Boyfriends name

________________________________________________________________________________

( The Doctor gets jealous when your boyfriend comes to pick you up for a date )

You rush around the Tardis, knocking anything and everything infront of you over. The ships floor was a death trap waiting to spring as you run around looking for your red lipstick that matched your red halter neck dress perfectly.

You had searched the Tardis for ten minutes looking for your lipstick but had no luck in finding it until you saw the Doctor holding it between his fingers whilst leaning against the Tardis' control panel. He looked up as he heard your heels click against the ships metal floor, his mouth gaped open as he looked at you in awe. You stood mere inches from him as you looked up into his soft, brown eyes and snatched your lipstick from his grasp. He huffed as he watched you apply the red stain to your lips in the closest shiny surface, his arms folded across his chest as he looked you up and down.

Your (e/c) eyes met his in the clear reflection of the Tardis' railing, he smiled gently before turning round and fiddling with a random lever and pressing buttons in a non affective pattern.

You turn on you heels to face your travelling companion, (h/l),(h/c) curls bounced as you tilted your head and squinted your eyes to study the man you called Doctor. You placed a hand on his shoulder and turned him to face you, he looked down at you. A small smile graced his lips as he took your finished look in, he reached up and pushed a small strand of hair behind your ear.

" Whats wrong Doctor?" You ask, looking him straight in the eye.

He looked down at the now interesting spot on the floor and mumbled some incoherent gibberish and look back up to your face. You arch a brow as you try to make sense of a single word he said.

" Now say that louder, " You emphasised the louder part.

He rolled his eyes. " I said-"

He was cut off by a knocking on the Tardis door, the Doctor huffed and went to open the blue door to his unwanted guest. You followed with a smile on your face, the Doctor opened the door and revealed (b/n) in a smart suit. You embrace him in a hug and tell him you'll be out in just a minute. 

You look around for your purse, it rested upon the scruffy seat of the Tardis. The purse matched your lipstick and dress, it completed the look. The Doctor frowned as he watched you open the door, a growl escaped his lips as he watched (b/n) place a gentle kiss on yours.

His hands fell into his pockets and his foot scuffed the ground.

" I said I love you (y/n), " he sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First imagine doneee, i've never done one of these before and it felt rather weird to write but i did it :)