Chapter 19: Memories... (War) -Part 2-

(A/N: You'll be surprised when they're talking in the bay.  ^^;  Let's make a twist, shall we?)

                                      MIZUKO'S P.O.V

                  I knew it, Nagisa and the others set this awkward situation so me and Haru can just talk privately...  I'm not happy about this.   But I want to talk with Haru, but I'm too scared.  "Did you know?"  Haru spoke.

                     I looked at him immediately, "Know what?"  I asked him.  "You're necklace..."  He looked at my necklace, and I thought he was looking at my chest all this time....   Ummm....   "What about my necklace?"  I asked him, my heart was beating fast.

               I wish you know it Haru, I know you have that memory deep inside your mind.  "It's nothing, I thought that your necklace was beautifully made."  He told me and my heart sank.  I looked away and made a heavy sigh,

                  I'm disappointed..  I looked at Haru and he was just staring at the table...  I think he's mad at me.  "Ne, Haru..."  I gulped because he looked at me with a serious look.  "Are you mad at me?"  I asked.  

                                 NORMAL P.O.V

                "E-eh?  Why is Haru-chan not answering???"  Nagisa was panicked.  "I think we should go back, their aura is a bit gloomy."  Makoto told the others.  Rei nodded, "Haru-senpai looks mad, and unapproachable at his state too."  

             Gou stood up, "I don't want to see Mizuko-chan like this!  Let's go back."  The others went back, by the way, they already ordered food.  

                                 HARU'S P.O.V  

            I was about to say the answer of Mizuko's question but the others were back, making me unable to talk back to Mizuko.  They all sat down and they all made a conversation, however, me and Mizuko are not joining the conversation.  "Ne, minna, let's all do our best tomorrow!!  For the team!"  Nagisa shouted.  I fee that a certain word was there, a word that was familiar....  

             "For the Team..."  I heard Mizuko's quiet whisper, and it looks like she was thinking something deep that she didn't pay attention to the fried squid in front of her.  "Mizuko-chan, you're food is here."  Gou poked her cheek.  She blinked two times, "E-eh?"

                Then her stomach growled.  "I'll wait when all of you're food gets here... It's more fun to eat together, right?"  I asked.  

                                 -------------------------------------------------------------

             The food already arrived after a few minutes, and we all started eating after we said 'Itadakimasu'.  Everyone was eating happily, while Mizuko was not that happy.  She finished eating her food, "I'm just going outside, I'm just going to the bay, near the sea."  She went outside.

                I also finished my food and followed her, I saw her at the bay.  "Mizuko!"  I called her name and she looked at me.  "About the thing a while ago...."  I felt bad.  "Don't worry, if you're angry at me, I'm also angry at you."  She smiled.

               "E-eh?  Wha-what?  You made me come here and I didn't get to finish my mackerel." A vein popped in my forehead.  "It's not my fault.  I had to wait for the food, don;t you know how hungry I am at that time?"  She asked me sarcastically.

              "You're starting to get in my nerves, I haven't acted like this before, but it seems you're the one making me like this, Mizuko.  You should work on your attitude."  Oh, this is war...  

             "Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right, it gives you wrinkles, I know right?"  She deviously smirked.  "AH!  You make me angry, I declare war now."  "Fine, I thank you for your losses and for giving up free!"  Mizuko is really pissing me off, where is the Mizuko that I know?

                                      MIZUKO'S P.O.V  

             So if this is how act towards me?  I'll show you my childish-war-freak side!!!  "And that so called war will start tomorrow."  We looked at eachother's eye fiercefully and walked back to the restaurant, acting like kids.

                             CHAPTER END

                        The war shall start!!!!