Chapter 11: Feelings blooming before the prefecturals? -Part 1-

MIZUKO'S P.O.V

             We were all gathered, putting our hands together, looking at eachother because tomorrow is the day where we will swim together in the Prefecturals.  "GOOOOO!!!"  We all shouted putting our hands up high.  

           "Let's do our best tomorrow!"  Nagisa shouted.  We all agreed, and we already went to our own bus.  I sat down with Gou... and just waited for the prefecturals.  "We all have matching uniforms now."  Gou said to me,

          I nodded, "Yeah.  It's comfy."  The jacket and t-shirt was comfortable to wear.  I felt that someone was looking at me, and I looked at the side.  I waved at Haru, he blushed and looked away.

            "So, how are you and Haru doing?"   Gou teased.  "E-eh?!....  Umm.......  The-there's nothing between us.....  =//////="  I said to her with embarassment.  Gou laughed, "Alright."  She teased...  

         I took a good look at the deep blue sea, while I saw my own reflection from the bus' window...............  All I see out there was grief, loneliness, darkness and fear....  

             "What's wrong, Mizuko-senpai?"  Gou asked me while poking my cheek, "I-it's nothing, the sea is just......beautiful...."  I said to her with a filthy lie.  

                   --------------------------------------------------

             "So, here's our room."  Me and Gou had the same rooms, "Then we just sleep after we eat lunch and dinner.  I'll just go walk somewhere in the town."  I went outside of the hotel.  

             I saw Haru walking alone, "Haru-chan, let's hang out together!"  Haru looked at me, "Sure."  He agreed, I accidentally grabbed his hand, and we both looked at eachother, our cheeks were both red.  "I-i'm sorry."  I let go of his hand...

           "N-no....it's okay."  He looked away covering his cheeks.  This is a really weird situation...  >/////<   Haru then grabbed my hand and we walked together, "Can we just...stay like this?....It makes me comfortable."  He said to me...

           I nodded while covering my face.  We walked together......holding hands!!!!  We both walked around town and we saw couples walking by....  >///////<  What's this unexpected atmosphere???!!!   Me and Haru walked together with the couples passing by and first of all...we were wearing matching uniforms!!!!!!!!  @////////@  All I did was walk with him................  Ha-haru.....it's so embarassing....yet my heart beats fast.......

         "Look, that dress suits you."  Haru pointed the black dress that looks a lot my normal one.  "Really?"  Haru walked to the store and went in, "Wai-wait!!  0//////0"

             He picked up the dress, "So sir, are you going to buy for your beautiful girlfriend?"  The lady asked us.  Me and Haru both blushed, "Do you have another color for this one?"  Haru asked seriously.  "What color sir?"  The lady asked again, "Blue please."  

           The lady went in the storage room and she found a blue one.  I went in the changing room and I wore the dress that Haru picked for me, I went outside and I saw Haru staring at me, "............."  I wasn't able to speak because I was shy.  

          "Yo-you.....look..beautiful."  Haru complimented, "E-eeehh!!   Th-thank you!!"  I panicked.  The lady laughed, "So sir, are you going to buy it?  It's 30% off."  She said.  Haru brought out his wallet.  I changed back to my clothes, and gave him the blue dress.

           He paid for it and we went out of the store.  "Th-thank you....Haru-chan...  You've done..so much for me."  I thanked him and held the bag(dress is inside)  tight.  He patted my head,

          "No problem...  You've done so much for me too."  Haru said to me with a light smile.  We continued walking around town, we were still holding hands and Haru held it tighter.  "You know, Mizuko..-chan....I don't think of you...just as a friend..."  Haru spoke.

            I widened my eyes my face was flushed....  "Re-really?"  I asked once again, Haru nodded.  I didn't know what to do and I pulled Haru, I did a tiptoe and kissed him in the lips.

                        HARU'S P.O.V

              Mizuko kissed me and I held her chin and kissed her back.  "Ha-haru-chan....I-I....li-like you.."  Mizuko confessed and she burried her face to my chest.  I patted her head, "I like you too, Mizuko."  I confessed to her back.

           She flinched and hugged me, "Th-thank you, Haru."  She thanked me and I hugged her back.  "I'm glad..."  "What?"  I didn't hear her mumble that much, "I-it's nothing...I'm just happy."  She smiled.  

                            ========To be continued=========

                      (A/N:  So are you happy now?)