Chapter 12: The prefecturals -Part 2-

MIZUKO'S P.O.V

             It was already prefecturals, "Yooosshh!"  I said to myself and we did our cheer.

         The prefecturals already started, "Yooo!  Haru."  Rin waved at us, "Yoo~  Rin."  Haru was talking with Rin, "Good luck, but Samezuka won't lose, we'll give it our best today."  Rin showed his shark teeth.  Brrrrrr~

            Haru and Rin made a highfive, and the prefecturals already started.  

                         -------------------------------------------------------

         Everyone was first in their own race and I was last to race, "You can do it, Mizuko-chan."  Makoto patted my back, "Fight!!"  Nagisa shouted.  "Good luck, Mizuko-senpai."  Rei cheered too, "Good luck, Mizuko-chan."  Haru smiled at me,

           I nodded, "Fight!  Iwatobi!!!!!!"  I shouted and they all cheered for me, I looked at my necklace that was always wrapped around my neck, "I will swim for you...."  I whispered to it.  I saw Haru took a glance from me and hid my necklace immediately, "I'll do my best."

            I went in line with the other swimmers, I took a deep breath, we did our forms.  I closed my eyes and heard the whistle, I jumped in the water with my form, I swam with a dolphin crawl and did a front crawl as I carve an opening in the water, swimming upstream to the wall.  As I twirled in the water, I touched the wall using my feet and pushed myself, 

           "Gooooo!!  Mizuko-chan!!!"  I heard them cheering for me, and I made my pace faster and reached the wall, I looked immediately at the score board and I was ranked..............................FIRST!!

             "Did you just see that?"  The MC's voice was surprised, "Did you just see that folks!  She swam for only 10.5 seconds, that was cooolllll!!!!!!!"  They all cheered and they had smiles on their faces, I went out of the water.

             "Mizuko-chan!!!!!"  Nagisa ran to me, "You were great out there!!!!!!"  "Mizuko-senpai, you were awesome!"  Rei said, "Seems you broke a new record."  Makoto patted my back, "Mizuko-senpai, we won!!"  Gou shouted from the seats,

             The others went to Gou and cheered, while Haru went in front of me, he patted my head.  "You were great out there, Mizuko."  He said with a light tone of joy.  "Thank you, Haru."  I blushed, "Yo, Haru!  You were all great."

              Rin walked to us, "Yeah, congratulations to you too."  Haru said.  "We won't lose to you, next time."  Rin smirked.  "Let's see."  Haru had an icy glare.  "Now, now...."  I tried to stop them.

                                 --------------------------------------------------

           We celebrated by grilling barbecue as planned by Nagisa, "Barbecue, anyone?"  Nagisa gave me, I ate the barbecue and my taste buds tasted such delicious food, "Yummmyyy!!"  Nagisa smiled brightly,

          "Yeah!!"  Gou ate.  I ate all of my barbecue, "Do you have some more?"  I asked.  "Woah!!  We don't have anymore, Mizuko-chan!"  Nagisa frowned, "Because you ate them all."  Rei answered back, "Can't help it!!  I'm very hungry!"

          Nagisa laughed, I saw someone giving me a barbecue, "You can have mine."  Haru offered his, "But you haven't eaten yours, am I right?"  I asked him, "It's okay."  He gave it to me, "Nee~  Haru."  I called him and he opened his mouth, I got a chance to feed him.  He blushed and ate his barbecue, I smiled.  

                   AFTER EATING

           We already went back using the bus and I closed my eyes for a little while.

                 HARU'S P.O.V

        Since Gou insisted that me and Mizuko should be beside eachother.......I saw her sleeping peacefully, I put her head at my shoulder.  I saw something go out inside her collar, a necklace......  It feels familiar.  

         I tried to touch it, but the bus pulled over and I accidentally touched Mizuko's chest.  I gulped and she slowly opened her eyes, I suddenly removed my hand to her......errr.........  "What happened........?"  Mizuko woke up,

         "No-nothing!!!"  I looked away and I kept staring at her necklace everytime I took a glance at her, "Is something wrong with me?"  She caught me.  "Yo-your necklace.."  I pointed, and she immediately hid it.

          "What's wrong?"  I asked.  "It's very important to me, someone important gave it to me....."  She held it tight, "Who's this someone?"  I was getting curious and more curious.........  "It was a boy.....that I met.....many years ago."

          After all hearing those words........my heart suddenly got hurt.  Is it true, Mizuko?  

                   =========CHAPTER END=========

                  (A/N:  Who's that boy actually?)