Chapter 4: The dark

MIZUKO'S P.O.V

           Haru gave me his clothes, they were too big for me though...  "I think it's okay...  at least she isn't naked."  Nagisa murmured.  Makoto nodded, "I think it's time to sleep."  He said, then Haru grabbed my arm.

           "Here's your room."  The door slid and I saw the room was big for me to sleep on.  I went in, "Good night."  They all said while closing the door, it was dark.  I headed straight for the big structure, it was called bed.

           I covered myself with a cloth that is fuzzy, it was called blanket.  I tried to closing my eyes, but I can't because I'm scared of the dark, I sighed.  "How will I sleep, like this?"  I whispered to myself.

         I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep, then I heard some rustling of leaves outside the window, a cat popped up, "Waahhhh!!!"  I fell down from the bed, then the door opened, "AAHHHHH!!!!"  I went under the bed,

          "What happened?!!"  I heard Makoto, "Well, I see Mizuko under the bed."  Nagisa said while taking a peek from me under the bed.  "Hah?"  Makoto looked at me under the bed.  "Why are you here?"

            Haru asked.  "I'm scared of the dark...."  I said while shivering, then they became silent.  "I'll just turn on the lights."  Haru turned on the lights, they all went out of the room and I went back to the bed.

         I closed my eyes but it was too bright.................................................  I scratched my head, and turned off the lights again...............  I went out of the room, I'm scared, Ahhhhh~~~    Where will I sleep??

         Then I saw a door, it wasn't closed, I saw a light...  "A night-light!!!"  It was blurry because it was covered by a blanket.  "Wait for me light!!!"  I opeed the blanket and slept there, with the night-light on.

        It was warm and I saw light, it was just normal.  Then I felt someone moving, I got goosebumps, "Who's there?"  I heard Haru's voice...  Then someone trapped me, like an arm trapping my belly.

       Oh no!!!  Someone trapped me!!!!!  Help!!!  Then I felt hair in my back, A hair monster!!!!  But I felt warmth when it's arm trapped me................  Then I felt a breath in my shoulders, 

       I finally slept with the arm trapping me in my belly...

...

...

...

...

...

           I woke up early with the sky still dark, and I saw someone in my side as I looked at it with a close view, it was Haru.  My postion was near to his face, with him hugging me.....  

          Then he opened his eyes slowly and saw me, and it widened.  I was warm and he had a blush on his cheeks, he can't look away because he keeps staring at me....  Haru?

                 HARU'S P.O.V

         I looked at Mizuko with her eyes looking at me, she was blushing.  I can't speak because it was weird, then her face went near to me, and she burried her face to my chest.  She was warm, "Dolphin."  She said.

         Then I felt her fingers in my chest, then she was shaking, "Why, Mizuko?"  I asked, "You....you are the monster from last night...."  She said while burrying my head to my chest, "Monster?"  I was confused.

         "You're the one who hugged me."  I felt her hot head, =/////=   I hugged her?  Then her arms got high and hugged me, she was a little cold...  

                 I hugged her back...

           I looked at the clock, it was still 3:00 am...  I need to sleep.  Then I saw Mizuko sleeping peacefully, while hugging me...  I smiled lightly but I saw her eyes, her tears it shined in the dark.

               Mizuko?  Are you crying in your sleep?

               MIZUKO'S P.O.V

           I drowned in my own sadness, maybe I'll drown again because someone might forget me..........  Then I opened my eyes again, Haru was still looking at me, "Mizuko, why are you crying?"  he asked,

                 I wiped my tears and stood up, I went back to the room that I was supposed to sleep.  

..

..

..

             I can't............I might be alone again....but being left by the one..................is miserable than any thing that I will experience soon.............

.
.
.
.

             Haru opened the door, "Why did you come back here, Mizuko?"  He asked, "I..I..."  I looked away.  Just leave me alone....But I can't say it.....  Haru went to my side, "I can't leave you alone like this..."  He said, 

           The silence builded up, ..............................................................................................................................  "Ummm..."  I spoke, "Hmm?" He asked and looked at me, "Are you scared of the dark?"  I asked him,

        "No, why?"  He asked some more, "Because I am."  I said, "Yeah, I noticed.  From a while while ago."  I heard him scratching his head.  "Why are you scared by the way, you sleep in the ocean, right?"

         I didn't answer..................So is that it?  You asked again....  "I'm just scared of what's inside of it."  I said while hugging the pillow hard, then I lay down on the bed.  

        "Haru.........."  I called his name.  "What is it?"  He asked, "Have you ever felt lonely?"  I asked him, "No...  That was a long time ago."  He said.  "I will go out now."  "Where are you going?"  I asked him.

         "I'll go to the bathroom."  He said while closing the door....

          I'm alone again.

         After a while, I went outside the room, and I went to the bathroom, "Must take a bath."  I said to myself and removed my clothes, and wrapped myself with a towel.  I saw Haru looking at me, 

         My skin got red, then Nagisa opened the door, "HOOOOOOHHHHHH~~~!!!"  He got surprised, "AAHHHH~~  NAGISA!!  Stahp!  HARU-CHAN!!!  GET OUT TOO!!!!"  Makoto shouted, and he got out, with his swimming shorts, I saw his body........  *q*  Those muscles, Oh yeah, he hugged me a while ago....................  My skin got more red and very hot, "You didn't see anything....Haru?"  I asked him.

         "I closed my eyes."  He said while blushing.  "YOU SAW ME!!!!??"  I kept teasing him, "NOOOO!!!!"  He was embarassed.

            "Okay...."  I looked away and smiled.  "I'm not a pervert, okay?"  He said while looking away with a blush, he then pushed me lightly to the bath tub.  I jumped right in, "WWOOOOHHOOOOO!!!"  Then water splashed around, I was alone, but I'm happy..  Not because Haru saw me naked.