Yuri sobbed into her hair, kissing all over her face and head.

"Mommy..?" Nimani looked back at Natsuki, making the woman break down crying.

Dammit! This isn't fair! They're... They're taking someone I love again... Not again... Please....

Natsuki stumbled closer and dropped onto the floor, bringing both girls into her arms.

"Mommy... Mama... Please..." Nimani yelped.

Naruko stood beside the couch, trying his hardest to keep a straight face.

"Nimani... Sweetie... These new people will be just as kind to you as Natsuki and Yuri... I promise they won't hurt you, okay?" Naruko tried to sway her.

"No! I don't love them! I won't ever! I want my mommy and mama!" Nimani yelled angrily.

"Here..." Natsuki scribbled something on a torn piece of paper and handed it to her.

"What is it?" Nimani examined it.

"Our phone numbers. Now if you don't like it there or get bored, you can call us and we'll talk to you lots and lots." Natsuki smiled softly.

"That's right... We won't be gone forever, okay? You can call us anytime!" Yuri rubbed her back and grinned weakly.

Nimani nodded slightly, looking at the floor.

"You promise..?" Nimani whispered.

"Yes." They said in unison.

Nimani smiled a bit wider and looked up to Naruko.

"Uncle Naruko... I'm ready..." Nimani said quietly.

"Okay, pumpkin... Let's take you to your new home." Naruko smiled.

"Wait. I, um... Prepared a bag of some of the things she likes, if that's alright." Yuri stood, wiping her tears as she held out the duffel bag.

Nimani took it and slung it over her shoulder, gazing up at her.

"Let's go, champ." Naruko ruffled her hair as he urged her towards the door.

"Bye bye... Mama... Mommy..." Nimani waved from the doorway.

"I love you..." she said just before the door closed.

Yuri tensed as she waited for the car to drive off.

Once it did, Yuri clutched the sides of her head and screamed.

She dropped to her knees, crying hysterically.

Natsuki ran to her side, pulling Yuri's head against her chest as she began trying to soothe her.

"Yuri- Yuri! Calm down, baby!" Natsuki tried to hold her still as Yuri writhed in anguish.

Yuri jerked, as a loud sound of impact was heard and followed by a thudding noise.

Yuri gasped and opened her eyes, seeing Natsuki lying there with a hand over her cheek.

"Natsuki, I...." Yuri turned and sprinted into her bedroom, slamming the door shut.

She leaned against it, sinking to the floor as she buried her face in her hands.

Natsuki gingerly touched the bruising spot on her face, right on her cheekbone.

She hissed, standing slowly as she followed the direction Yuri had went.

"Yuri?" Natsuki knocked on the door.

Yuri stayed silent, shaking her head rapidly.

"Yuri..." Natsuki tried turning the door, finding it was locked.

"I didn't want to have to do this but..." Natsuki grabbed a wooden candleholder.

She raised it and slammed it onto the doorknob repeatedly until it broke off entirely.

"I'll fix that tomorrow..." she mumbled as she walked in.

Yuri sat on the floor on the other side of the bed, rocking back and forth.

"Help... Help... Natsuki...." Yuri whimpered, scratching violently at her wrist.

"Come here, Yuri..." Natsuki held her arms open.

Yuri stood shakily and collapsed into the embrace.

"Knife... Blade... Cut... Cut..." Yuri shook.

"No, Yuri. I sold all of your knives. You know that." Natsuki said sternly.

"B-But I-" Natsuki cut her off with a kiss.

They pulled apart and Natsuki cupped her cheek.

"Baby, breathe. Just breathe for me, okay? You're scaring me..." Natsuki looked deep into her eyes.

Yuri whimpered, placing her hands over Natsuki's as she nodded.

"It hurts... Hurts...." Yuri coughed.

"I know, gorgeous... But we knew this was coming." Natsuki cooed.

"Nuh uh... Too soon..." Yuri shook her head.

"It'll be okay." Natsuki said.

Yuri stayed silent, hugging Natsuki close.

"It'll be okay..." Natsuki said again, kissing her ear.

Yuri nodded, her tears finally dying down.

"Okay... Okay..." Yuri whispered tiredly.

~~~

(Well guys I'm feeling a shitload of self loathe right now so I'm sorry for the angst)