Remember?

Hey guys just a heads up I changeds mexicos name from Jose to Diego. I honestly just liked the name better and thought it'll suit him more.

"Hey you guys" Feliks (Poland) stated one day during a small 10 minute break of getting absolutely nothing done. "Do you like remember the bubonic plague"

"Yes?" Every European answered questionably.

"Remember how you guys were so sick you guys couldn't even move." he said

"Uh-huh" they replied

"Remember how it like didn't happened to me?" Feliks said smugly

And all together united as one every European said a simple "Fuck off Feliks"

The three north american brothers stared at each other before Alfred stood up.

"Hey you guys" Alfred spoke up gathering their attention his brothers smirking already knowing where this will lead to. "Remember when you killed 95% of our population because of sickness and war and brought them into slavery and were raped but you guys still cared more about whether or not we had gold while we writhed in agony as our people nearly went extinct because they actually were hygienic and had never had any sickness before you guys showed up."

No one uttered a word after what Alfred just said leaving them speechless. Antonio (Spain), Arthur (England) and Francis (France) looked at them guilty but were promptly ignored.

"Yeah so shut the fuck up." Mathew said to them as he sat next to his brothers as Diego tried to not die of laughter in the corner next to them.