Tears and Blood

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Tory questioned as he looked over to the quietly seated young master at his side. After he was fed, Kirrios' appearance turned back in a speed visible to the naked eye. He looked less vicious, but his staring eyes, the dried trails of blood framing his chin and his quiet disposition didn't necessarily make him civil.

At the sight of him, Viivii had entered the room and quickly left. Ever since they had been sitting and staring. Tory on the bed and Kirrios at his side. Both silent, until now.

"I'm not the one who needs to talk" The future lord gently returned. His gaze softens a little as he caught sight of the traces of tears that still stained Tory's pale cheeks.

"I-" The omicron began, his throat felt better since he'd drank a large cup of water, talking didn't hurt. And yet he found it impossible to claimed that he was fine like he had planned.

On his lap, his hands gripped the white sheet tightly. He didn't want to talk about it, but not talking didn't make it better. What harm would talking do?

Deciding, his grasp on the sheet loosen until his palm laid above two wrinkle patches.

"When I was younger, my mother died" He voiced. Those words where easy. He'd said them many times, all he had to do was open his mouth and they would fall from his lips. But after, no matter how many times those same lips would part, no sound escaped him. His mind was in chaos, so many years, so many memories, so much that needed to be said. But now that he was talking, he found that he didn't really have to words.

"You saw her die" Kiirios spoke in his turn, sensing Tory's panic he said only what he knew. "She was killed before your eyes"

Nodding to agree with what was said. Tory's mind finally decided on a path. His mother was killed and he was left in the underground of a rotting cabin in the edge of the woods. He was sick and his mother was dead.

"Afterwards" He continued the story from then. "I was taken in by an acquaintance of my mother's mate. We traveled together, him, me and his pack, but only for 10 days, he was eager to be rid of me." He said. Turning to meet Kirros patient gaze with a forced smile. "They all were." He added.

When he got no response, he slowly looked away from the quiet hybrid and once again directed it to his hands. They were once again gripping the sheet, their hold so thigh that his knuckles were paper white. He took a deep breath and released them.

"He had a wife, she was pregnant with their second child" He voiced, watching as his finger slowly uncurled. Focusing on the dull pain of his digits to numb himself from the words he wished did not affect him; All of this was history, a story that happened years ago. These people were older, happier.

Not too long back, he had met the man again and he had apologized. He said 'I shouldn't blame you for something that you had no control over. We were the adults, you were a child, you were not to blame. And I shouldn't have told you about her. Not like I did. '

Until then, this truth was always known to Tory, ofcourse he wasn't at fault. But even after they were said. He still felt guilty.

"Their first daughter was one of many who were killed when their pack was attacked." Tory slowly continued. "My mother and I were the cause."

After coming this far, Tory no longer felt the need to stop. The words once again felt easy to speak. And he felt brave enough to once again meet Kiirios' gaze.

"My mother, from young, had been captured, detained and rapped by man. That man was my father...and hers. She escaped when I was conceived. She met her mate, he was the alpha and up until the day of my birth she was happy"