Attraction

Tory remained laying on his back long after Kiirios had left his room. The result of their earlier proximity slowly soften in the front of his straight cut jeans. Its presence further plunging the cursed shifter into the pool of confusion in which he lay.

It should be noted that Tory had not felt any sexual desire since the afternoon before his kidnapping. Approximately 1, almost 2 months ago.

For an average person, those few weeks of abstinence was nothing, but for one of luna's rejected, those 44 days were almost worth Jade's beating.

"No" Tory whispered, his eyes staring blindly at the ceiling as he thought back of his days where his lust ruled him.

The constant heat, the tingles and perverse itch. It was like having a profound thirst and only being in the arms of another being could quench it. Only in the joining of sex could he find release, and in that release, relief.

There was satisfaction, the touching, the kissing, the carest and embraces. Every wave of lust brought on a primal need, it was expected that when that need was met that satisfaction followed. But the satisfaction was never permanent.

Tory never truly remembered his earlier affairs. Back then, when he was young and foolish, he had tried to fight it. He tried to suppress the desire with cheap pills and will power but in the end, his efforts lead him into beds of strangers. Naked and aware of their deed with the lack of memory of their act. 

Had there been any pleasure, he was, to this day, unable to recall. But the satisfaction of no longer having to fight himself was, in his earlier opinion, worth the shame and disguised of waking up next to a strange face. The awkward morning after was simply the price to pay for a days of peace that followed.
As he got older, the thirst grew fiercer. What was once, every few weeks, became every week, then every other day, everyday, to the point where he couldn't go more than a few minutes, an hour if he was lucky.

Could he be blamed? For playing the part of the obedient slave?

The moment the lust began to rage, Tory succumb to the rule of his desires and sated it between the sheets, against the walls, over the desk, on the floor, in public bathrooms, anywhere. Anyplace. Anytime

The position and places being as important and as much of a blur as the people with whom he performed them.

"I would rather be beating by Jade" The omicron whispered as he took a deep breath and willed himself to a seating position. His head falling forward as he stared down at his once again inactive johnson. At the sight of its slumber, he sighed in relief.

.....

"You could have told me he was there you know" Eddy complained as he walked beside a quiet, beating swore Tory. They were been coming from the most recent training with Ros and Jade and Tory carried the bruises and pain like a participation ribbon. 

The cursed shifter couldn't even manage to direct a teasing smirk towards his friend without wincing.

"You didn't ask" He simply reply, keeping step with the vampire as he was lead down the halls.

"Where are you taking me?" He then later questioned, the corridors seeming unusually lengthy, the uniform walls appearing to stretch out endlessly as their footsteps echoed off the cold concrete surface.

"The lords wish for you to see something" Eddy simply responded, his voice taken on a more clean and serious tone. A clear difference from the pouty and whiny one he had been speaking with not too long ago.

Tory couldn't help but roll his eyes. His attention momentarily distracted away from their unusually long walk down what was supposed to be a short hallway.