Bitter

My ghost, you have no idea how hectic the winter season is for me. Writing is nearly impossible with my schedule, but don't worry As I had promised, my stories will be completed properly. Just...bare with me until February. By then I should have everything somewhat back in order....Hopefully.

Tory woke up pissed, honestly and truly livid with nothing on his mind but vengeance.

The omicron couldn't think of the last time someone had done whatever they please with his body. Even as he got his ass handed to him by Jack, Jamie and the butcher assistant he hadn't been so helpless as when Kiirios drank from him.

As he sat up in bed, Tory touched a hand to his now bandages neck, assuming that someone had done so after he had passed out in the young master's hold.

He gripped at the bandage and he was in the process of ripping it off, the Lord himself stepped into his hospital room along with the good doctor.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" Viivi warned as she hurried to his side, pushed away his hand and smooth out the ripple of the bandage he had been in the process of removing.

"You lost quite a bit of blood" She added silently as she worked.

"I didn't lose it" Tory snapped at her. His eyes leaving hers to met the Lord's gaze. "Your son stole it from me" He accused.

When the father said nothing, Tory crossed his arm and tilted his head, his gaze turning into slights as he glared at the all-powerful vampire.

"If I am a prisoner here and have no will, I would appreciate it if you told me so"

"He was simply hungry" The Lord voiced more than a minute later. "I underestimated his strength and growth" He continues and then added. "It won't repeat itself" in a not to convincing tone.

Tory kept his gaze firm and heated. But though his head was fuming with anger and his gaze was so narrowed that they appeared shut. His brain was clear enough to realize that the uncertainty in the Lord's voice was not caused ignorance or carelessness towards the omicron safety nor Kiirio's action. The Lord seemed to be honestly unsure on without he can ensure that it wouldn't happen again.

The discovery was like cold water poured on live flames. His angry instantly left him , replaced by the shock which was quickly followed by annoyance. His crossed arm fell to his lap and his gaze turned to disbelief before finding the unusual pale flesh of his hands. He stares in silence for a moment, ignorant to the tests and exams he was under in Vivi's care. He simply did as she asked mindlessly as he swallowed the thought that the little master was most likely beyond even his father's control.

And if the all-powerful Lord of the vampire was unsure on whether or not he could keep his son in line, what chance did Tory have to keep his blood in his veins?

So, with a frustrated sigh, Tory made a decision and raise his head, meeting the father's gaze as he voiced it.

"I'll give him my blood" He declared, purposefully pausing for a handful of seconds before adding. "At a price" In an even tone.

Had the Lord been a more common man, he would have raised a brow at the omicron's empty trade. He was well aware that Tory would part with his blood wither he was willing or not. His son desired it and Kiirios showed no signs in bargaining or restraining himself from what he deemed was already his.

The lord, however, was not as unwilling or as headstrong as the heir he seeded. And thus allowed Tory to place a price on what would have been free.

"I need strength," The Omicron said, his hand clenching into a fist as they lay in his lap. "I want to kill the person that took away my mother" He continued, his eyes turning cold and hard as he spoke those hate-filled words. His sickly pale body shaken with both anger and frustration as he asked. "Can you give me strength?" In a tone that was two notches away from pleading.