98%

As Kiirios pulled away from his lips. Tory could not find it in himself to do anything but glare at the little 12 000-year-old bloodsuckers as he licked his fangs clean and rested dark eyes on Tory's narrowed caramel's.

"Little Master, Tory is still injured" Viivi told the child. Her words falling on deaf ears as Kiirios simply ignored them. Curving his lips into a smirk in response to the further narrowing of the omicron's eyes.

"Get off me" Tory hissed at him. His tone so quiet it could easily be mistaken as a whisper.

"Why?" The not so young vampire question to which he received a somewhat lie.

"You're hurting me"

The moment those words were said, Kiirios lifted himself off the patient and the bed to stand beside it. A frown on his lips, he allowed his gaze to run over the injured body, his entire eyes turning a bright red as he assessed Tory's injuries. 

Omicron in question felt his blood chill under the crimson gaze. At that moment, Kiirios look resembles a feral.

"When will he be better?" Kiirios questioned his words directed to the doctor despite never turning away from the resting omicron. Tory felt pine of pines of ice stabbing at his spine, his skin crawled with discomfort under Kiirios's red sights. He couldn't help but shift painfully on the bed. His quiet groan and gritted teeth drawing the attention the young master who sent him a hard stare. The command they entailed were clear as the ruby of his eyes. 'Don't move!'

"Tory's injuries would take a while to heal" Viivi responded to his question. Successfully tearing Kiirios's attention away from Tory. The later could not help the feeling of relief that washes over him at the loss of that gaze. Nor could he avoid the shame and irritation that followed. 'Had he just been intimidating by a newly hatched child?'

"There are many things we feel we should explain to Tory in light of recent events" The doctor added as she found herself under crimson eyes.

When he simply stood patiently, Tory took it upon himself to clarify the message Viivi apparently failed to transfer.

"She wants you to leave," He says. When Kiirios turned and met with caramel eyes with black. Tory, despite himself, sighed in relief.

"There is nothing she can say to you that I can't hear" Kiirus claimed. His words raising a fine brow on Tory's face.

"You're a child" The omicron pointed out. Black eyes narrowed.

"I'm over 12 000 years old" Kiirus corrected.

"You were born yesterday" Tory countered with a snort.

"My son" Aldrich interjected before either of them could continue. Kiirios turned to properly face his father. "You'll soon know all that is to know about your fated" The Lord promised. "For the moment, however, I must insist you depart"

With a finally glancing in Tory's direction the little lord bowed to his sire and with a respectful "As you wish" Left the room.

"His fated?" Tory repeated when he was sure Kiirus was truly gone. Awkwardly shifting his position in the bed so that he was better seated. When the pain prohibited him from moving as he wished, Viivi steeped forwards and helped him. When he was comfortable, she took a step back and placed the charts she had still been holding on the bed next to his lap.

"There are many things you do not know" She began, failing to say more when Tory snorted.

"Many things you kept from me" He corrected, he'd known from the beginning that he wasn't seeing the whole picture, but he was content with the images he did saw. The one that had him ending the man that took away his mother. But if he couldn't even handle Jack, Jamie, and a medical assistant, how was he going to cut the head off of an ancient?