V

💞Buffy💞

After school, I went straight home but, on my way, I had to bump into the person I really didn't want to see. Marty.

"Hey Buffy, I was wondering where you've been all day,"he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What I do with my life, is not your concern,"I said and I just kept walking. But then he grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

"What's up with you today?"he asked.

"Nothing,"I replied.

"It's obviously not nothing! Te- I cut him off from his yelling.

"You kissed someone else!"I blurted out. He was shocked.

"How did you even find out?"he asked.

"That doesn't matter anyway, what does is that you kissed someone else when you said you had feelings for me!"I said tearing up.

"Why do you even care? We aren't even together!"he said.

"I care because I was going to say yes! But it doesn't matter anymore, go, have fun with your new girlfriend,"I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

I walked off, and this time, he didn't stop me, which hurt more.

~~~

💙Marty💙

●Incoming● ●Call●

Marty: Hello?

Cyrus: You stupid piece of crap!

Marty: Excuse me?

Cyrus: You heard me!

Marty: Why are you saying this?

Cyrus: Because my best friend has been crying all of last week, all because of you!

Marty: Your lying.

Cyrus: You want proof? Go over to her house and you'll see what I mean.

Marty: ...

Cyrus: To be honest, Marty, I thought you were better than this, like Buffy has been through a lot and you are just making it worse.

Marty: Worse How?

Cyrus: Don't you ever wonder why she is always home alone unless she goes to bed?

Marty: ...

Cyrus: That's what I thought. If you don't say sorry to her, someone is going to have a broken heart and someone else is going to have broken knees! You better make things right Marty!