VIII

💞Buffy💞

I got ready for school today and the year is almost over. Which is why our coach is actually going to have a end of the year dance in front of the whole school. I'm really nervous for it, but you never known at could happen.

I walked to school with Cyrus and Noah, then when we got to my locker, I opened my locker to find a note.

~ Hey new team mate! I hope everything goes bad for you! And even if it doesn't, I'll make sure of it!

~ E. J.

Then I turned to see Erica laughing with Andi in the corner. I crumbled up the paper and I threw it at her. The bell rung and I was able to go to class.

But after school, I wasn't safe. I was on my way home by myself, and Erica came up to me.

"Your such a coward, is that the best you can do? Just throw a paper at me?"she asked and I did something that woukd definitely make her shut up.

The back of my hand came in contact with her cheek. And then she held it in pain.

"Erica if you don't want anything as such as a broken tooth, I suggest you stay away from me, what I just did, was nothing,"I said and walked away, but what I didn't realize was that Marty saw the whole thing.

Couldn't hear anything, just saw. I got ready for dance practice.

Once I got there, I knew Erica woukd be late or just not come at all. We stretched and worked on our routine.

~~~

The next day at school, Cyrus and Noah had to go to their classes early so I was alone at my locker. But then when I closed it, i was pushed against it.

I was shocked to see who it was. Marty.

"Marty? What are you- he cut me off with a slap to the face.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend?"he asked.

"I just- he didn't even let me talk.

"I see how it is Buffy, your just jealous that you can't be with me,"he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You are unbelievable,"I said and I smacked him right across the face back.

"Think before you do things, Marty."

~~~