IV

~~~

Buffy: Omg! TJ?!

Cyrus: Yes.

Buffy: I'm so happy for you cy! Tyrus for the win!

Cyrus: Thanks buff! Well I got to go, bye

Buffy: Bye

●End● ●Call●

I hung up and I was so happy. Cyrus got his man! But anyway, I don't know why Marty was acting the way he was earlier. I'm still mad at him.

It was finally friday and I had to avoid Marty at any costs. I walked in with Cyrus and TJ, I liked being around TJ cause he was like an older brother to me.

"Buffy,"he said.

"Yes?"I asked.

"Are you avoiding someone?"he asked. I tensed up.

"No, Why would you think that?"I replied.

"Because you seem like you are trying to hide yourself behind Cyrus and I,"he replied.

"No, I'm not I just want to be back here,"I said and then the three of us made it to my locker.

"Buffy, you know if any guy hurts you, you can come to me,"he said.

"And why would you do that for me?"I asked.

"Because your my friend, and friends help each other out,"he replied and I smiled at him.

"Thanks big bro,"I said laughing at my joke.

"No problem little sis,"he said and I laughed a little more.

"Buff!"cy said and I looked to see Marty making his way to my locker.

"Ok well, guys, let's go,"I said and I closed my locker, walking away from him.

~~~

💙Marty💙

I've been try to talk to Buffy about what happened. Ugh, it's just what Andi told me got to me. I want Buffy to be mine, but I have to give her space, if that's what she wants I guess.

But are Noah and her together?

That I am going to find out, and if it won't be from Buffy, then I'll have to resort to my only other option...