III

💞Buffy💞

"I... uh...,"I didn't know what to say after he told me all those words.

"I need time to think about this Marty, I mean I'm still wondering if I should even give you a chance at all,"I replied and a frown appeared on his face. He was heartbroken but kept a straight face.

"Alright, I'll wait for you, I don't care how long,"He said and walked off.

~~~

I was talking to Cyrus about what happened but then Andi walked in and we shut our mouths. She looked sort of suspicious of want we were doing.

"Hey guys,"she said.

"Hey Andi,"I said calmly.

"What were you guys talking about?"she asked and we had to make an excuse.

"Just talking about an ice cream place we should all check out,"cyrus lied. I sighed a little in relief.

"Where? What's it called?"she asked sounding more curious.

"I can't really- I cut him off.

"Just forget about it,"I told her.

"Why? What are you guys keeping from me?"she asked.

"Nothing!"Cyrus and I said in sync.

"Well it's obviously something, you guys are always talking about something when I'm not around,"she pointed out.

"Give us an example,"Cyrus said.

"I... uh...,"she trailed off.

"Exactly! Not everything we talk about has to be your business andi! Get it through your big head!"Cyrus exclaimed.

"Excuse me?"she said.

"You heard him,"I jumped in.

"You two are just idiots, I mean, look at you, you should honestly get bullied more since your gay, doubt TJ, probably the captain, of the basketball team, would ever like an awkward, dumb kid like you, and you, your a little piece of trash who still thinks that your own mother is still alive,"she said and those words hurt.

I could see Cyrus trying hard Not to cry. I pulled him into a hug and gave Andi a death glare.

"Nice, thanks Andi, now we know who our real friends are since you think that way, You don't even know the half of it,"I said and I walked away with a very hurt and fragile Cyrus.