VI

💞Buffy💞

I doubt Cyrus or I will ever forgive Andi at this point. She has crossed the line to the point where my own best friend got hurt, and I couldn't do anything about it. I feel guilty because it's most likely my fault for everything.

I've been visiting Cyrus myself, trying to take care of him, if he got worse, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. Right now I was watching him sleep peacefully and the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Marty. My god.

I remember when he told me about the girl he kissed. Erica Jones.

I haven't really heard of her is that, she is a top student, like goody-too-shoes. Weird how a nerd and basically a bad boy, would kiss, so when he explained it to me, it made sense.

I want to be with Marty, but at the same time not really because something is always preventing us from being together like things like this.

Also, Why does he have to pop up where ever I am at? No saying he does it all the time but half of the time.

I let him in and I didn't say a word to him. He talked to Cyrus' parents. He gave them something and left. Strange. Anyway, I went back up to Cyrus' room.

I watched him for a while, brought him food, but then after a while, I had to go home. Once I got there, I freshened up, and I just wanted to take a break from a few things.

I just took a nap, I didn't want to have to deal with anything right now. But I felt so restless. I had a lot of thoughts on my mind.

I mean, Cyrus hurt, a new enemy, Marty. My dad. Wondering if mom will come back.
  It's a lot. Too many things have happened to handle. I felt a little too overwhelmed, and then everything went dark.

💙TJ💙

I decided to go and check up on Buffy because I feel like no really has been. She's been worrying about others. She is very selfless. I went to her house and her door was open.

I went up to her room.

"Buffy?"I called out. I opened her room door and saw her laying on her bed, unconscious. I instantly ran up to her and I shook her softly.

"Buffy!"

~~~

Everyone, except Cyrus unfortunately, were able to see if Buffy was ok. Andi obviously as well after everything she's done, but she still deserves to see her.