XI

💞Buffy💞

Marty  actually asked me if I trusted him. I mean I do, I'm just not ready, I just want to go slowly.

"Of course I do, why would you think otherwise?"I asked.

"Well I feel like you don't since you won't let me do what I did,"he replied.

"Marty, you have to understand, I just wasn't ready and I want to go slowly with this,"I said and he smiled.

"Sure, I understand,"he said and I smiled.

"Marty, should I talk to Andi and Cyrus?"I asked.

"I really think you should, because you may never see them again and it's not worth getting mad at someone you may not see anymore, your going to regret even being mad in the first place, if you want to say something to them Buffy, say it now before it's too late,"he told me. He was right.

"Ok, thank you baby,"I said and we hugged, going back inside.

It was really fun, we all went to the beach, carnivals, went out to eat, waterparks. Sadly it all had to end.

~~~

We got back home and I only had one thing on my mind, to make things right with my friends. I went over to Cyrus' house, to have the door answered by his mother.

"Buffy! Honey! What a surprise! How are you? How is your mother?"Mrs. Goodman asked me.

"I'm good and so is my mother, um... is Cyrus here?"I asked.

"Yes, he is with Andi in his room,"she replied and I nodded.

Even better.

I made my way up the stairs and I knocked on the door.

"Mom! What happened this time?"Cyrus said and opened the door, shocked to see me.

"Buffy?"he said.

"Hey cy, can we talk?"I asked nervously and he let me in, I saw Andi, she was just as shocked as he was.

"I actually wanted to talk to both of you,"I said.

"What is it?"Andi asked.

"I feel like I've been a real jerk to both of you and I wanted to know if you guys would want to be friends again?"I explained.