X

💞Buffy💞

I couldn't believe it. She was actually, finally home. Almost 11 long years I've been able to see her face.

Cyrus had came over as well, he had known my mother too, just only saw her a few times.

"Cyrus! Honey how are you?"she asked.

"I'm great, how are you?"he asked as TJ and Marty came over too.

"I'm good, who are these two young gentleman?"she asked.

"Well this is TJ, My boyfriend,"Cyrus said.

"And this is my new boyfriend, Marty,"I said and she smiled.

"Well it's nice to meet both of you guys,"she said and I smiled. My dad was watching Marty the entire time, which made him a little uncomfortable.

~~~

All of us gathered at my house and the door suddenly knocked. I opened it to reveal bex, bowie, andi, mr. and mrs. mack.

"Hello guys, long time no see,"I said and I had to act like I was excited to see them. Andi was just my problem.

"Oh my goodness! Celia! Henry! Rebecca! How've you guys been?"my mother said and I just walked over to Cyrus, informing him about Andi.

All of the adults were talking, while everyone was silent except for Cyrus and TJ. They were both just talking about how they are excited for this summer. I was honestly surprised. Andi hasn't thrown not one insult at me or Cyrus.

But I decided to pull Cyrus away and lead him to my room.

"Cyrus, you don't think anything is off with Andi?"I asked him.

"Well I don't know, she seems fine to me, I don't really care,"he replied.

"Well I think something is off, she hasn't even thrown an insult to either of us, don't you think that's strange?"I asked him.

"Well maybe, but it might just be because her family is around, she probably didn't want to be here,"he replied. He sort of had a point.

"Ok, I guess I was just a little paranoid,"I said and he smiled.

"It's okay,"he said and we went back downstairs.