Chapter 15 - Epilogue

2 years later - Los Angeles

It has been almost two years since I moved to Seoul and started working at BigHit. It has been two years since me and K started dating in secret from the public. Of course that in BigHit some people know about us and help us by giving us some excuses to be alone during the day and have some dates.

During the night we end up creating our own routine in which K comes to sleep at my place and leaves early in the morning to take the company car with the rest of the guys from their own home. It is really tiring on him and I appreciate him a lot for being willing to do that.

I have become good friends with the rest of BTS members, not so much because of me and Namjoon but because we also work together on their english and on their International presence. They have all improved a lot and no longer depend on Namjoon to talk for the group in the english interviews and tv show appearances... They even started doing some Vlive in english and in different times of day and night for their international army to see live without subtitles and in different time zones!

Today is a special day... I will be walking on a red carpet with Namjoon making our relationship public. We gave an interview yesterday to the People Magazine that will be published tomorrow morning to answer all the gossip that is going to be made today.

Interview

Kim Namjoon, the leader of the worldwide sensation group BTS is talking for the first time about his love life with Maria Pereira, a Portuguese girl that he met in Japan almost three years ago. Today, People Magazine got a chance to sit with Namjoon and Maria for an exclusive interview about their relationship and their future plans together.

Interviewer: Namjoon, how did you manage to keep your relationship a secret for so long?

Namjoon: Me and Maria wanted to have some time to grow our relationship outside the public eye, I hope that ARMY will understand that and continue to respect our privacy from now on. Besides being on a relationship we have also been working together for the past two years so we have been able to keep it more reserved.

Interviewer: Maria, how did you two meet? It must have been hard to make one of the most eligible bachelors fall in love with you... Any tricks you want to share?

Maria: We met in a small city in Japan by accident. I didn't know it was him because he had his face hidden... I am sorry that I don't have any tricks to share, even after three years I have no clue why he fell for me.

Namjoon: When I first saw Maria she didn't even notice me, I had to use a dog to catch this girl's attention! (laughs)

Interviewer: So you got to work together in order to spend some time with each other without raising suspicion, what made you decide to go public with your relationship now?

Namjoon: We have enjoyed our time outside the public eye but eventually people would discovery because we also want to have a normal life together like going out together on a date in the movies, be able to walk holding hands or go to the beach. We have proven that our relationship is strong and we deserve the chance to have a happy life.

Interviewer: Maria, now that you don't need an excuse to be together are you going to keep on working in BigHit?

Maria: I am not sure about that. I want to keep on helping the rest of the guys with their English and I like being able to travel with Namjoon while their are on Tour. However I would also like to have a more hands on approach to some other personal projects like some solidarity work and maybe write a book.