Chapter 5 - Then what?

My body was touching his strong chest but my hands were just lying down still in shook from the way he pulled me. He tasted like the plum wine we were just drinking and his lips were soft and caring, but also needy and demanding.

We forgot where we were, at my hotel room door. We forgot how to breathe. His tongue found his way in my mouth and the soft kiss turned into something else. He took his right hand out of my eyes, but they remained closed, and he placed it on my lower back pushing me towards him as the left hand went from my arm and made its way to my neck while his thumb stroke my cheek.

"Kim Namjoon!" He suddenly interrupted the kiss and looked down the corridor trying to find who was yelling. I opened my eyes and for the first time I was able to see him without the facemask. He was even more handsome than I thought and I already thought he was crazy hot. His lips were swollen from the kiss but I suspect that his lips were always thick. I followed his eyes and noticed someone standing down the corridor.

"I am sorry." He mumbled looking at me again. His eyes got wider in terror when he realized he I was seeing him, really seeing him. He took a step back and then started running away.

"Wait!" I screamed, but he didn't stop, he did not even looked back.

I was still processing what happened when I went into my room and closed the door. I stood against the door with my right hand touching my lips, still feeling his against mine in that crazy kiss.

Kim Namjoon... Kim Namjoon... why is his name so familiar... and his face... My heart stopped and I quickly took my cellphone out of my pockets to google it. Although in my mind I already knew the answer. I had just spent the evening with RM from BTS.

Two days later – Thursday - Takayama

RM PoV

I had spent the last few days trying to forget about her. I was not actively looking for her, and I was not even sure of what I would say if I did meet her, but I absolutely did not want to think about the possibility of never seeing Maria again. That night was truly special to me and although it was just a few hours she had a big impact on me. She was smart and funny, she was just fully living and experiencing life and that was even more attractive to me than her incredible body.

However after being interrupted by my agent that night, now I could not leave my room without him. I was stuck at just having glances of Maria walking down the mountain in the direction of the town... and most of the times I was not sure if it was really her or just me day dreaming. I tried to find her on social media but apparently Maria is the most common Portuguese name for girls and I didn't know her last name to narrow down the search.

This was my last day before going to Osaka to meet up with the rest of the guys, and now I was not sure she was still in Takayama. But I had to do something... I had to at least let her know my feelings.

Maria PoV

I was brushing my hair when I noticed a shadow down my room door. When looked down I noticed that a small piece of paper was pushed under it, so I quickly opened the door and looked outside but the corridor was empty.

I went back to the room and started reading the note:

"Maria, I hope you are still in this room. I was not able to meet you these past days although you were the only thing I could think about. I know you have probably figured out who I am by now, and I can only apologize for not telling you the truth when we first met. I can't give you my contact information, as I don't know for sure it will be you reading this note but please find a way to meet me once again. I know we barely know each other, and I know this is crazy, but I will be waiting for you. XXX K."

My heart fluttered reading his last words and I noticed I had been smiling at the note for sometime now while re reading it. How can I meet in again? Does he not know he is an international star that people don't just meet whenever they feel like it? Is there a subliminal message that I am missing out?

6 months later (present) - Portugal

I had been working way too much lately. I don't even have time to sleep properly, but the one thing I can't miss out is a new BTS video. I received this morning a notification letting me know they had posted something on V Live but I hadn't had the chance to check it out yet.

I have been looking out for RM content ever since Takayama but I couldn't figure it out a way of contacting him. The group has been away preparing a new album so this was one of the first videos they have published in the last months.

I opened the video. It was a RM filming himself:

" Hi! I will just start this video in English for my international army, I will go back to Korean in just a bit. I just want you to know I will be reading a few fan fiction stories in Wattpad for a competition so please write something nice for me! (...)"

He continued in Korean, he had already said everything he needed me to hear. This was a wild strategy; he should know that Wattpad would now be filled with RM fan fiction for him to read... But it was also a good plan, the only thing I had to do now was write about our story and he would know it was me behind those words. But then what? Should I invest emotionally in this impossible relationship?